Originally submitted in a combination format by user CarlbeeS with a nice quote in the header: ‘Opportunities tend to be disguised as perseverance, which is why it’s difficult to recognize them at first‘ – Aqua Expedient has be fully reformatted to meet core-functional and functional cv guidelines.
- Show some aesthetic taste in your next job application with a modernized resume with the help of Aqua Expedient. Pleasing to look at, easy to read, and still can be appreciated in formal settings despite its fashionable appearance.
- Ideal for creatives and those in the IT field, impress and captivate other savvy folks with the tech vibe the light blue and black palette and flawless typography. A modern template like Aqua Expedient is one where you can easily type in your credentials after highlighting any column or row in its full-page sized table.
- If the accents stand out too much, re-format the blue bar graphs to a different color by going through the format picture option in word (shown above). On the flipside, if things are too bare, see if adding table borders and/or varying icons will enhance the overall look.
- We opted to not include lines to separate the sections (besides the partial border under the header), but you are free to add in as many as you please.
- The invisible sidebar houses 4 stacked customizable charts, designed to describe your core competencies in greater detail.
This layout comes tailored for corporate assistant roles despite being highly versatile. Tailoring templates like these simply means pasting your information into the sections you wish to include.
- When you’re listing your jobs, focus on the skills and achievements you’ve developed and used. Include simple action verbs that exemplify your talents. For example, if you’re a python developer, you should include design software, github repositories you’ve created and colab’s you’ve placed in your online profiles.
- Recruiters and hiring managers may view hundreds of applications, so it’s important to have a concise, relevant branding statement. By identifying and highlighting key skills and experiences, you can help make your resume more attractive to employers and increase your chances of receiving interview opportunities.
Based on 78 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s simple, intuitive, beautiful, and effective. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a bad resume that I really wanted to help someone else avoid making the same mistake I did. There is a reason resumes look the way they do. They are a method of filtering the information we want to see.
I went with a very simple design to compliment the simplicity of the content. There’s only so much design can do when you’ve only got 800+ characters to fill a single page. This template can be easily adapted to most any creative industry, but for purposes of self-employment it perfectly showcases the spare, yet vast experience I have accumulated. I can’t recommend it highly enough.
No matter how much experience you have, or what kind of jobs you can get, your resume should be tailored to show your most relevant skills & abilities. When you use a resume template like this, you can rest easy knowing that your resume will only have to show your best attributes, and not overwhelm the reader with boring, irrelevant details.
It’s simple, easy to follow, and yet the information is still extremely valuable. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve seen that look like they were designed by some 10 year old with no clue what they were doing. These resumes are easily the worst thing that you can do to your resume during the hiring process.
No more writing a resume from scratch. Using this template you can have your content written for you, and the formatting done for you for a fee. I can guarantee you that once you use this template, your resume will look better than if you did it yourself.
It makes me so happy to see how people have used this resume template. I encourage you to use it for your resumes too! Just a note: This is a template I created over a year ago. I’ve just recently added my current job so it shows my current “progress”.
I’m using this resume template on a new job posting that has just opened up in my city. This particular template was used by someone that successfully got a job as an account manager for a large fortune 100 company. This particular template was also used to get a job as an account manager for a large fortune 100 company, but the fit wasn’t there and the job was more of a menial job.
I used this template for my first job in my field, and it worked pretty well. Than I moved to a bigger city and started applying to more jobs. I was still doing the exact same thing at this point in a bank. So I decided to change up the layout of my resume. I added a skills section. I also decided to add a summary. This was a mistake.
I know this design looks very different from most resumes, and that I’m doing something right with that style. Seems a lot less bland than a lot of what I’ve seen around here.
It landed me a job that I wanted with my dream company. Without any prior experience or certifications. Without any networking. I just showed up and started working. My performance improved, so I was given a raise. That allowed me to buy a home, and start a family. That is the story of how I found myself and my career here in Southern California.