Sometimes writing a resume is where you bitterly contemplate all of the hard work you’ve put into your career over the years. That all changed when Dark Iconographic became available.
- It comes with a dense portfolio page and a two-toned cover letter. The CV portion is 3 pages in length as you can see below.
- The first page showcases your background in three columns. The first houses a spacious about me section, followed by a personal values section containing two circles, filled in with an orange and charcoal color combo.
- The black background completes adds to its tech vibe, and the white text against it makes the layout ideal for IT jobs, among others.
- Lastly, the body is concluded with a dedicated infographic section for your design skills.
- If you have a talent for writing or an ability to speak more than one language, you may want to include it in your resume. If you speak more than one language, you may also want to consider a multi-lingual resume format.
- If you speak multiple languages and have the ability to speak and write in more than one, you may want to consider a multi-lingual resume format. This has the added benefit of making your resume more visually appealing and helps to focus the hiring manager’s attention on your language skills.
- A list of your achievements can show your skills and experience more clearly and accurately than a list of your job duties. Try to include as many action verbs as possible in each entry on your resume. This keeps your list from becoming cluttered and makes your achievements stand out.
- Awards can show your skills and experience while setting you apart from other candidates. Include any medals you may have earned, received or been nominated for and try to match them with relevant achievements on your resume.
- If you’re applying for a job related to teaching, you’ll want to include experience in that field. Even jobs that aren’t directly job duties can be relevant if you used them to grow professionally or learn skills that will aid in the position you’re applying for. Include your job title, company, years you worked there and your main duties.
Based on 34 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. Hell, it punches so hard it might knock your teeth out. It’s perfect for when you need that kick in the ass that just doesn’t come naturally to you. The resume is simple because it is effective.
It’s so simple and yet so effective. You don’t have to be a master in Photoshop to make this template look good. It doesn’t require any skills other than a PDF in which you’ve already filled out all the information. You don’t even need Word, Excel or any other software other than Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
I’m showing you how to have the best possible resume with a few examples. Show a little love and subscribe to my youtube channel for more content like this.
It’s simple, it’s clean, and it’s effective. You can basically just spam it with whatever you want. That’s not a bad thing necessarily, in fact that’s a bad thing.
It is so simple yet packs a wallop. It is the modern resume template that every professional should use. It is simple because it needs to be clean. It is clean because it needs to be easy to read. Easy to read because it is easy to understand. It is easy to understand because it is based on common sense.
I used the template to create my resume and then I just adjusted wording and adjusted dates where I needed to make changes. The biggest mistake I see people making when creating their own resumes from scratch is using word-processors to write their resume.
It starts with a clean and simple template, gets the information across in the clearest and most concise way, and does an excellent job of hiding embarrassing little typos and errors. It also makes your resume look much more professional than a bunch of random lists of skills, which is what most competitive resume templates do a good job of doing.
It’s very easy to customize. Slight change in look and feel. Slight change in content. It’s still only one page long. It’s still got style. It’s still got life. It’s still got style. It’s still got life.
The first reason is it’s so exactly what I’m doing. I’m very specifically and specifically saying what I *do* in the job descriptions, and no, I’m not going to fudge or lie about what I do.
I have always been a people person and I like the idea of putting myself in position to get the job I really want. I have spent my whole life in retail and I don’t know how I am going to do it. I have been there since I was very young and I don’t want to do it anymore.