Prior to whipping out your application for grad school, show your expert design skill-set with your two-toned, uncluttered resume and cover letter.
- This double pack of templates help not only job applicants’ careers’… but they also help the trajectory of students’ futures’ thrive by aspiring them to leave the right impression.
Comes in two styles for word:
- The five main tables in the body have grey borders from corner to corner… fitting all of your resume’s content onto one page. Utilizing classic and sophisticated fonts to provide blue and black accents, Fuego is a template named for it being best described in one word: it’s a fire students.
Above is a quick pic of what the scholastic achievements table looks like. It highlights your GPA (which you should only list if you graduated with more than a 3.5 or above), in addition:
- It lists multiple colleges (to cover your associates, bachelors, and/or masters degree)
- It states where you obtained your highschool diploma & what type (whether its an honors program, general diploma, or GED).
- It tells what scholarships you’ve achieved while in school.
- It gives enough description space for any extra curricular activities (like a fraternity or sorority you’re an alumni or current member of) that you can supply with your own school details and names.
You may opt to change the honors and awards section to an impressive letter of recommendation from one of your professors if you are listing current education information.
- You can retain the college credits line, or add emphasis to the name of a degree that you may be in progress of completing along the bottom of the header.
Based on 21 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
99% of other templates are just worthless lists of skills or responsibilities. Not this template. This template shows you how to prioritize. How to be specific. How to be complete. How to be thorough. How to do your best work. It changes the way you look at resumes forever. You guys are the greatest.
It’s so easy to use, and every single one of the people that have used it have had the exact same resume. It’s amazing. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a recruiter take one look at a bunch of keywords and auto delete your resume. That’s how I knew I had to create this resume.
No matter how much experience you have, or what kind of jobs you can get, your resume should always be about YOU. Show the world how you really are the man. I can guarantee you that after you use this template, your resume will increase in quality and stand out from everyone else’s.
It’s so simple, yet amazing every time I look at it. You only need a couple of minutes, and it will save you tons of time and give you an amazing edge over your competition. I can’t tell you how many times I see a great idea, and then I look at this template and it looks so easy to do.
It’s simple, intuitive, beautiful, and effective. Thousands of candidates are getting rejected because they didn’t know how to format a resume. I made this resume for me and I got a lot of interviews. I’m sharing it with you guys in the hopes that we can help other people.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It looks so good, you won’t even believe it. It’s like someone wrote an amazing resume, but then some one wrote their own resume with the template. It’s the exact opposite, it’s the complete opposite. Only the best resume writer would have come up with something like this.
I’ve worked in the restaurant industry since I was 17 years old. I’ve worked jobs that only lasted a month or two and others that have lasted for years. I’ve worked jobs that I don’t have any references for and others that I do have references for and the employer knows my current job. I also have a college degree which is something most people don’t have.
I can say that it has improved readability, made the information more concise and easy to digest, and it has improved my ability to communicate my knowledge and skills. In addition, it has made me more confident about presenting myself and communicating my ideas. When I began the process of creating my new resume, I knew it would take time. I was wrong.
I used this template in combination with the “Job Title – Company Name” and “Job Title – Company Name” combo and I got a call back in less than a minute. I’m not trying to brag, but my company’s president said I was the best candidate he’s seen in years. He wanted me in on the company’s new “HR Stack Exchange” project to build a stack exchange clone in 24 hours. I built it and now it’s live.
I have applied for more than 50 jobs and I have not gotten a single response. I am starting to feel like it is not worth it to even apply for an engineering position using this resume template. My hope is that I have created a good resume, but that it is not being seen by anything but HR managers.