Build a one page concisely-designed resume with the help of this customizable user-friendly template in ms word.
- It’s a perfect choice for entry level jobs, because you get a chance to briefly describe your best experience chronologically with the visually stunning timeline.
- Edit the tables to suit your credentials with the preset tables inserted throughout the document.
- Each cell is already divided into sections, but you can resize, split or merge cells by selecting two or of them at once.
- Depending on the job you’re applying for, you may also include an objective or summary statement, which will highlight your professional skills and achievements.
- Your professional summary can be a short paragraph or add a few key details to your summary sentence to target an employer directly. Highlight your skills and experience as they relate to the role to show you’re the right person for the job.
- You can add this section at the beginning of your resume to highlight your work experience and skills. Include the names of your previous employers, your job title, the years you worked at each and a few key skills.
- This section serves to outline your experience and skill set as it relates to the job you’re applying for. Mention specific skills you used to complete tasks and the results you provided your company, if possible.
- If you have relevant experience and skills, be sure to include them in the work experience section of your resume. Add the name of the company, your job title, the years you worked at each and a few key accomplishments.
Based on 17 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
100%. You can have your resume done in a matter of hours, and get paid for it. 99% of the time, I can get you a job that you can do from home, in a little over a day. It’s that easy. I’m not even talking about the savings, you’ll be able to pay for your next drink.
No more hunting for that perfect template, just pick it apart. I can go on for days on end updating this document for all of you. Thanks for all of your help, I cannot wait for everyone to see it.
I am currently a contractor doing IT for a small company. I had been doing IT for the same company for about 7 years. Before this company I did the same thing that I am doing now for about 3 years. I worked on the same type of projects, used the same type of software.
No more writing cover letters, because the information is self explanatory. Cut out the middle man, the recruiters and HR managers who get between you and the people you want to work for. Just write to the hiring manager, “I am the solution to your problem”. Simple, clean, direct, and to the point. They may suck, but they aren’t going to get you to quit your current job.
Even if you’re applying to a job that doesn’t necessarily require a resume, using a resume template like this will make the process much, much easier. I’m just hoping that someone has a better chance of landing a job with this template than without, and I’d be willing to bet that it’s the single best decision anyone could possibly make.
No more fighting with an out of date template because the one you have been using is no longer supported by the company you are trying to get work for. Just update your resume with the new template and you are good to go. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about any of this being outdated in the future because the companies I recommend my clients use are always on the cutting edge of resume technology.
I have always been a person who follows rules and regulations. I like to follow the procedure and I hate to mess it up. For someone who is trying to get a job in the 21st century it seems silly not to use a template that is ATS friendly. I have been using the same resume template for years and it has served me well.
It not only gets you a job, but it gets you a job over 80% of the time. I want you to see me as a person, not a bunch of numbers”. And numbers are what recruiters, HR and hiring managers look for.
I had to change jobs every 3.4 years or so just to keep the lights on in my building. That is a lot of switching around. In the end, management was so sick of my constant changes they gave me a raise. I guess they figured I was a valuable asset since I was the only one who could be trusted to make changes in the building on short notice. That is also when I was given the task of training the new employees.
I decided to omit my objective because I’m changing careers and I will be applying to jobs that don’t necessarily require a specific career path. I also decided to include a skills section since I’m looking to change careers from marketing to data analysis.