Need a resume that not only fits a lot but also intended to stand out among the rest of candidates who follow? Gallina has been itself to be the kind of template that’s so popular its often chosen by all types of job seekers. In particular, everyone from from waitresses to college students say its the perfect fit for them.
- Add your business objective and skills profile using any of the pre-set typography designs or modern font faces.
- Edit the graphics used to put some optics to your expertise after assessing the abilities you would like to input.
- Take the initiative by adding a textured background to the inserted banner used as a sub-header, or play around with the dotted timeline.
- Editing the timeline is easy. Key in your job titles, try not to show any gaps, and give a brief description of the restaurants or other establishments included in your work history.
- To increase your earning potential, you need to develop your general business skills. These are the abilities that allow you to successfully operate a small business, negotiate contracts and handle customer complaints. Listing how you have used these skills in your experience section can help employers accurately determine how you will fit into their organization.
- Use your resume to list your most relevant experience as it relates to the position you are applying for. Try to include as much of your previous job experience as possible. For example, if you are applying for a position at a sales company, include all of your previous work experience that relates to the role you are applying for.
- Your cover letter is often the first glimpse an employer gets into your professional background. Use your cover letter to mention two or three important business skills that correspond with the position you are applying for.
- During an interview for a position, you can showcase your business skills by actively listening to the interviewer and demonstrating how you have used these skills in previous roles. For example, if an interviewer asks a common interview question, you can describe how you used your negotiation skills to secure an increase in the price of your project.
- You can also use your business communication skills to show how well you fit in with your new employer’s culture. Mention specific examples of how you used your communication skills to improve relationships with your previous employers.
Based on 195 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will help you land your dream job. No other template can give you the same results because they all suck. This template is made to make you want to crawl into a hole and die.
100% worth the money. You will not be disappointed. I am giving 5 stars because this template is amazing, and it is so simple to put together. I am giving 4 stars because the company was a scam, and I did not receive what I was supposed to receive.
100% worth the money. I’m seriously considering buying a car with this resume, so you all better be worth it. Thanks you guys, this is life changing stuff. Now I just need to figure out how to get it into an ATS system so that my potential employers can find me more easily.
It’s so simple and yet it gets HUNGRY job opportunities. I know you guys have been doing this for a while. But guys, I just stumbled upon this and I couldn’t figure out how to fit it in my resume. I started from scratch (no template).
Without it, I would be working an office job with no advancement. I would be stuck at my current job for the rest of my life. That’s a hell of a lot of boring repetition and mediocrity. This template has opened the door to my entire industry.
It’s so damn easy to use, and the results are amazing. I’m posting it here so you can see for yourself. There’s no reason you can’t use this template to land your dream job. If you’re serious about getting a job, you have to start doing the thing you’ve always been doing.
I’m showing you how to get your dream job in under an hour. Guaranteed success! Success means you’ll get your money back! Of course, the first step is to have a great resume. So join me on this journey of becoming a well-rounded, well-adjusted, well-written, articulate, confident, stylish, successful professional.
No matter how much experience you have, or education, or skills, a resume is still your personal marketing tool. Showcase those skills, experiences, and credentials that are the best suited for your brand, and make it extremely easy for the hiring manager to see exactly what you bring to the table. Boom – you just made it easier to see your value.
No other template can compete with the quality and style of this template. It is simple, clean, easy to read, and incredibly effective at grabbing the attention and selling yourself.
99% successful results. It changed my life. I went from homeless to having 3 times more money than I had ever had. From that to being able to give my kids everything they needed, to being able to give myself the opportunity to do what I love. It changed my mindset, my outlook, my life.