This one of the few clean resume templates that pulls off its look without the use of large margins but with the help of a pocket-sized barcode on the bottom, right above its footer. It’s bright blue accents give it true distinction from the others.
- Try adding your time availability as a subheading.
- Change the indentations of each paragraph under word’s font properties tab.
- No need to scale and crop a personal photo, it already fits when you replace the existing sample image.
- Plug in as many power words as you can think of. When you’re all out of thoughts, snag ideas from our enormous library of key phrases.
- Visual CV templates can be beneficial for many reasons. A primary reason why this type of resume is useful is that it allows recruiters and hiring managers to quickly see your qualifications for a position. Rather than being distracted by font and designs, potential employers can easily note your skills and experience with a pie chart.
- A simple graphic will clearly highlight your abilities and experience in a minimalist and easy-to-read way. While you may want to go into great detail about your work accomplishments, this can sometimes be more distracting than helpful. By keeping your resume simple and neat, you make it easy for potential employers to understand what you can offer their company.
- Review your job list to identify any overlaps. If you have a job you worked at more than 10 years ago, consider including it on your job list only if you believe it continues to add value to your application. If you have up to 10 jobs you want to include on your job list but only consider the most recent 10, consider reviewing your list again to determine if you should include the jobs from earlier in your career.
Based on 197 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so easy to use, and will give you an order of magnitude more success with your job search than anything you’ll find anywhere else. I guarantee it’ll change the trajectory of your job search, and get you more interviews than you’ll ever have before.
I’m just getting tired of the subpar looking resumes people are sending in with their applications. And I’m sick of templates. There are a couple other templates you guys might find useful as well. And the fact that this template was created by a 37 year old woman, that’s a given.
99% successful results. Guaranteed. Only you can prevent “Did not read this guide” from becoming a regular part of your resume. Only you can beat the ATS. Only you can stand out from the crowd. Only you can be number one. Only you can be the manager you always wanted to be.
It’s simple, incredibly easy to use, and yet it manages to pack an astounding amount of information in a single tiny document. It’s like having a huge titty tuck in your resume.
You can have your content written or formatted in any way you want. It is the most flexible resume template ever. It is simple, yet versatile. It is easy to use and yet it is damn difficult to master. It is like taking the guesswork out of creating your resume.
It’s so easy to use and will guarantee you a spot at the interview. I’m posting it here for everyone to use at their own discretion. Note: This template can be used with or without text boxes. Without the text boxes, it is still easy to read and will still give you results (albeit less impressive ones).
It’s so simple to use and comes with a FULLY detailed guide on how to use it. I can 100% guarantee you that in the first 20 people who use this template, it will save their company thousands of dollars. It’s that good. I’m posting it right now so you can get the template and use it right away.
It’s simple, beautiful, easy to use and perfect for getting your dream job. I can guarantee you that within the first 5 seconds of viewing this template, at least 80% of companies will be lining up to hire you.
No other template is as easy to use. No other has as many amazing reasons to be chosen as this template. I can show it to any recruiter that wants to see it and they would immediately be impressed. The only person that this template will not appeal to is the person that has no sense of aesthetics.
Without it, I would have never gotten this far. And I would have been stuck in the same position I am now, which is extremely frustrating and does not in any way prepare me for the corporate world. This template has allowed me to shape my resume in such a way that it is extremely marketable.