Kantharos offers easy to alter in word its totally editable word art, text boxes, graphical charts for professional skills, small rectangle shaped personal photo within the header, and 56 social media icons to choose from.
- With an A4 sized papered, checker board design pattern used for its page background, this is surely one for all who specifically seek modern styled resume templates out there.
- For the headshot, you can the tight reflection function for added aesthetic.
- The sample soft strengths listed range from work ethic, flexibility, interpersonal skills, adaptability, to positive-minded. Set the amounts from 0 to 100 and resize the adjacent thin, black rectangles to match your stated proficiency level.
- Each bullet point should detail the duties you performed, the skills you used to perform those duties and the achievements you achieved while working at the company. The skills should relate to the job you’re applying for and the experience should prove you can perform the responsibilities of the role.
- List your professional certifications. Most cv writers recommend adding these to your resume to demonstrate your skills in a bulleted list. Include the certification title, the name of the association that awarded it to you and the year that you received it. This allows employers to easily see your certifications and how long you have practiced them.
- Finally, proofread your resume. You can read your resume out loud or have a friend or family member proofread your resume for you. While they should catch errors when you read out loud, employers would rather see errors than candidates who know what they are doing.
Based on 246 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
You can have your content written in a professional manner, your resume can be the best it can be, and it won’t cost you a penny. 99. 9% of the templates are too complex and out of date, while this is simple, modern, and amazing.
I know you guys are sitting on your asses learning how to write resumes, and doing it wrong, and not using the right resume thing for the job you are applying for. I am going to tell you a story. I was reviewing my resume with a few other people and we were comparing and contrasting the different styles of resumes.
It will increase your chances to land a job like crazy. Show no mercy. I can guarantee you 100% it will increase your chances to land a job like crazy. The reason I’m posting this is because I want to give a piece of my mind to all the job seekers out there.
It’s that good. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a resume that was clearly put together by a 10 year old and made no sense whatsoever. That’s how I felt too. Until I took a look at that template, and then I felt like I was looking at the resume of an actual professional.
You can have your resume done by a professional, in a timely manner, for a fraction of the cost of going to a professional. 99% of people trying to reformat their resumes are missing the boat. They reformat it, it sucks.
I know it’s a lot to look at so I’m going to make this as simple as possible:1. You have no idea how to write a resume. 2. You have no idea how to sell yourself. 3. You have no idea how to write a resume with straight forward and simple language. 4.
99% success rate of getting your resume seen because you didn’t even have to apply.
It’s so easy to use, and every single person who uses it gets at least 4 job offers. Showed to me by a recruiter who worked at Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Only thing is, they don’t tell you this on their templates.
No matter how much experience you have, or certifications you have, or anything else, if your resume looks like trash, it’s not going to get you very far. If you have no initiative, no skills, no accomplishments, no accomplishments and no accomplishments… you’re done. That’s just how the cookie crumbled.
It’s so simple yet versatile. It starts with a clean slate. No old resumes or keywords from the job posting. Just the headline and “how it looks “. Boom, you have a brand new resume. Easy.