This template comes already formatted in Core-Functional and uses huge custom icons, circular-shaped, to help label each section you opt to include in your resume.
- The download bundle has hundreds of other icons to choose from in the icon library folder.
- Entirely formatted using multiple tables in word, this core-functional layout emphasizes your top seven core abilities.
Try to only list what’s relevant to the job you’re applying for. Change the coloring of the baby blue circles to red to change your proficiency levels.
- Be sure to throw in as many keywords as possible into your about me section, particularly words relating to your desired industry… this is a clever way to get picked up by more applicant tracking systems, and ultimately getting you noticed.
- Click on the inserted photo and replace it with one of your own favorites. If you don’t want to include a headshot, grab a logo or illustration of your choosing (sample images are also included in the library).
- For additional sections, you may want to consider any certifications you’ve obtained throughout your career, any academic accomplishments or if you only have high school for education, it’s best to go ahead list any other training you’ve attended. Even if you didn’t finish the course(s), simply list the dates you attended. Some college is always better than none, most of the time.
- If you decide to include professional references, do so in the second page of the blue sidebar to make it highly visible from everywhere on the page.
HIGHLY SUITABLE FOR.
- Customer Service roles
- Administrative Assistants
- Warehouse Workers
Based on 282 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
No other template can match the level of customizability, ease-of-use, and bullet-point-worthiness that this template offers. Show no mercy. I can promise you this will change your life. Hell, I’ll give you a dollar. A dollar, that’s how much I want to show you how good this template is.
I tried dozens of times to get all the key words and keywords, but most of the time, my efforts were in vain. My old resume was a mess – it had all the typical “this is what I do, this is what I want to be” crap, and nobody wanted to even look at it.
It’s simple, easy to use, and perfect for when you’re just starting out or trying to fix that resume that’s been rattling around in your head for months and has absolutely no clue what to do. It’s simple, easy to use, and it works. I’m not going to tell you it looks great, because it doesn’t.
No other template can compete with this in my opinion. No other format can come close to this for a very simple reason: It’s simple, it’s clean, and it’s effective. No other format will allow you to display the results that this template will give you. No other template will give you the results that this template will give you.
It’s simple, easy to use, beautiful , and extremely easy to customize. Best of all it only requires a text document! No need to worry about formatting because this template does that for you. Best of all it only requires a text document!
It’s simple, easy to use, and perfect for students and entry-level employees who want to impress their boss or who are looking for a job. I can’t tell you how many times I see a candidate’s resume and it’s just a mess.
I know it’s not perfect, and everybody knows an outline is just a guideline, but everybody SHOULD use an outline. Nobody should rely on just a good resume to get them in the door, because good resumes are tough and they should be customized to each individual job application. Everyone should use an outline, even if you have a great resume.
You can have your resume done in a matter of hours, and get more powerful results with every tweak you make. I’m not even talking about getting a job with this resume, though that is impressive on its own. This template will get you hired, keep you employed, land you compliments, and leave you better off than you were before you ever started.
It’s so simple and yet it gets every single thing that a resume should : 1. It’s easy to use. Anyone can write it. 2. It’s simple to understand. 3. It’s consistent. 4. It’s aesthetically pleasing. 5. It gets the interview. 6.
It’s simple, clean, and easy to use. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a teenager with no experience at all or an experienced professional with a PhD and two degrees. If you follow these steps , you will have a resume that will wow even the most jaded eye. First, choose a template that works for you and your credentials.