A young professional wanting to list a dynamic educational qualities first, such as a GPA, relevant coursework, or multiple degrees deserves an equally powerful layout made specifically for grabbing the attention of all employers comparing you to the rest of the freshers in the pile.
- Choose from a plethora of margin options under word’s table properties tab to customize the rows or columns and stand out as a unique recent graduate.
- Experiment with the table cells exuding any volunteer experience you have or extracurricular activities you partaken in while finishing your undergrad studies.
- All you need to do highlight any text on the page to tweak the particulars.
- So regardless of whether your objective is to use it for a college application, undergraduate internship, or a first job… you know you have the kind of CV that gets you noticed.
- Your professional objective should provide an overview of your current experience and career goals. It should be one or two sentences that clearly describe your career goals and how your experience and skills relate to achieving those goals. A great resume objective statement draws attention to your most impressive qualities and makes your resume stand out from other applicants.
- The cover letter gives you the opportunity to elaborate on the skills and experiences you can bring to the company. While your resume tells the story of your work experience, the cover letter allows you to highlight specific accomplishments.
- What to do: Begin by outlining the positions you’d like to apply for and the experiences you’ve had in those roles. Include your most relevant skills and qualifications.
- When writing your cover letter, you want to make it relevant to the position and company. To do this, refer to the job description and follow the keywords to help you tailor your cover letter to this specific employer. You can also look for patterns in the company’s culture or job description to help.
Based on 48 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
You can have your resume fit to one page by using this template .
It’s so simple, yet so effective. All you have to do is punch some cards, and out come the candidate. There’s no fancy software to learn, no ambiguous language on the resume that means you’ll never know what a “1” or a “9” means, and no “correct” answer when it comes to applying for a position.
It’s so easy to use, and will give you the best possible chance at getting your dream job. I can guarantee you that within 30 days, you will have a job that you will love more than any other you could have ever dreamed of.
It’s so simple yet incredibly effective. It even helped me land an amazing job as a PR Executive. I can’t tell you how many interviews I’ve gotten by showing them my resume, that I’ve yet to actually hold. It’s crazy.
I know you’re working for the best when you use this template. There’s a reason HR and hiring managers are flocking to use it.
99% accurate, 3% time wasting. You can have your resume done in the comfort of your own home in just a few hours instead of the week long process you would have to go through if you did it wrong the first time. You just write your resume on the provided template, upload it to google drive or dropbox, and then you are done!
Without it, I would be stuck with a resume that looks like a retarded child did it. But, thanks to this template, I can confidently use all the tools at my disposal to land the best jobs in the world.
I had a total of two interviews with two different companies. One of them was a rejection, and the other I got but didn’t get the job.The main reason I say it was the best decision I could have made is because I had a friend who was helping me who had a great background in HR and recruiting.
It’s simple, it’s clean, and it’s effective. I can guarantee you that if you use this template, your resume will be much more successful than any other template you’ve ever seen. Even if you’re young, dumb, and unemployed, you can and should use this template to create a resume that will set you apart from everybody else.
Without it, I would have been screwed in the head. A couple of minor tweaks and I would have been sitting in the doghouse for the last 8 months. Yeah, I’m pissed. And I think you are too. The template is so damn good, you guys. It’s like finding a unicorn.