Looking to land an office job? Whether you’re a well-versed professional or applying for that first receptionist job, you can use Mantiger to bring the wow into the resume you show office managers.
- All four pages stick to a navy blue and greyscale with cleverly made font faces in every part and use a transparent circular headshot. The photo can be easily swapped out for a logo of your choosing, naturally.
- Don’t hesitate to get ideas by delving into the writing guide and sample icon library that comes with the pack.
- From any version of MS Word, click any portion of the timeline to extend it or shorten it as you please. Same goes for the text boxes, all of which are preset in chronological order.
- With the long list of professional skills used in the mockup, you can even make some more space to upload a barcode. How? Just explore word’s insert tab as instructed in the guidelines. Takes a few seconds.
- Researching the company is a great way to learn specifics about their work and what they value. When applying for a job, you should mention the skills and experience that pair well with the company’s goals and objectives.
- For example, if you’re applying to a construction company, see if the company completes more residential or commercial projects. If they do more residential, mention your experience building houses. If you’re applying for a landscaping company, look through the job posting and see if they’re looking for anyone who operates certain vehicles or equipment. If they need someone who has experience driving larger vehicles, mention your ability to drive box trucks (be truthful).
- Highlighting skills other than your physical abilities can show potential employers all you have to offer. Though stating your physical ability is often important for a laborer position, it is equally important to mention your strengths in teamwork, expertise in operating heavy machinery (such as forklifts and other construction equipment) and your problem-solving abilities. Mentioning these skills shows that you have a larger skill set, which can allow you to appear more well-rounded to labor companies.
- Keeping your resume objective short can also help with reader engagement. Seeing an objective that is a few brief sentences instead of a long paragraph may give employers a stronger reason to continue reading. Be sure to keep your resume objectives between one to four sentences.
Based on 382 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
I can’t tell you how many thousands of dollars in profit I’ve made simply by using this template. It’s the most important decision you’ll ever make as a resume writer. 95% of the clients I see come to us asking for our help, but they don’t get it. They use crappy resumes that get them nowhere.
No matter how the content is written, it will always sound and look the best it ever did. You can rest assured knowing that your resume will look its best when you finally submit it to the light. The template is simple. Easy to follow. Simple to format. It doesn’t need to be any fancy or creative.
No other template can compete with the quality and ease of use of this template. I’m not trying to sell you anything, I just want you to understand how good this template is and how it can save you thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of frustration. I’m not going to let any competitors reach out to you guys.
It allowed me to fit all the information on one page without sacrificing the story lines that would make me an appealing candidate. I put everything I could think of in my resume. I put my work history, school experience, skills, awards, and any other pertinent information I could think of. I didn’t trim the fat on my resume. I didn’t try to fit in nice looking borders or anything. If it didn’t fit, I just deleted it.
No other template is going to give you the results that this template will give you. I am giving you 3 days to make your life easier, I am not happy with the results you are going to get, if you don’t I am going to start posting people that are not as skilled as you are and are looking for jobs.
It’s simple, easy to read, and perfect for those who want to impress their interviewers but don’t want to come off as unprofessional. I developed this resume with the help of my girlfriend, after finding a similar template online but not sure if it was professionally written or not.
99% effective. Guaranteed. It changed my life. I had a horrible, horrible, job. No one would hire me. I was miserable. I didn’t care. I was ready to up and leave. I was ready to do something different. So, I decided to do an electronics degree.
It’s simple, it’s clean, and it’s effective. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve seen that just look like they’ve been scribbled by some 14-year-old with a crayon. This template was crafted by some very advanced and sophisticated people, and it works every time.
It’s so simple, yet packed with amazing features. Copy it. It’s that good.
Without it, I would have never gotten this far. It was worth the struggle and it is the reason why I have so much to talk about on my resume.