Comprised of two page colors, one for its body and the other for its header, both utilize contrasting patterns through ms word’s layout fill effects to finish off an otherwise hybrid format.
- Maraco’s black background helps emphasize the main body’s white and gray text. It’s decorated with a randomly dispersed divot pattern to add a little tech vibe to the document as a whole.
- Line graphs are proficient in shedding visual light onto your chosen computer skills above ^
- If you look closely, you can make out the dotted diamond pattern fill that takes up the header’s background.
- The number of jobs you can list on your resume depends on your career level. For each job you apply for, you can list several job titles, with the most recent job title listed first on your resume. You can also include internships and volunteer positions if they relate to the job you are applying for.
- Remember to write job titles with job titles and job positions in your resume.
Another good way to customize your resume to the job you’re applying to is to review the original job posting for any required skills and qualifications and add those to your resume. Use the keywords from the job posting to identify any required skills and add them to the skills section of your resume.
- You can also take this opportunity to review the original job posting for any required experience and submit a resume that focuses on the related skills and experience you have that the employer doesn’t list.
- Your resume can include up to 10 job titles, with the most recent job title listed first on your resume. You can include an internship or volunteer position if you have been working for the same company or organization for at least six months.
- You can add tasks to your to-do list even if you don’t have a job yet. When you write for a job, you can list the responsibilities you have performed and the company you have worked for. If you are still working at a company, you can include volunteer positions instead of jobs to show your dedication.
Based on 61 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. You don’t need to be a genius to figure out the keywords. There are so many templates out there, yet no one is making money.
It’s simple, beautiful, effective, and damn near impossible to screw up. If you’re reading this and you’re thinking, “This looks familiar. I tried that once and it didn’t work,” then you’ve been staring at your resume for too long.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will help you land that dream job that you have always wanted. I’m talking about a resume that will get you out of that lengthy job search and onto a path to getting that dream job.
It’s simple, easy to understand, and guarantees an immediate solution for any problems that may arise (without the need to be puzzled for hours by an employee who has no idea what’s going on). I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a manager say “I don’t know why this person is using that format” or “They used that format a decade ago”.
100% worth the money. I’m telling you guys to go ahead and buy it now. I’m serious, it’s that good. If you’re stuck in the same position, or are looking to move up, this is the resume for you.
Without it, I would have never been able to land my dream job as a Field Director for a political campaign. It was the single most important factor in my being hired. Not my resume. My resume was good, but it was nothing compared to this template. It was a shot in the arm to my political career.
I know you guys are probably busy with work, but trust me when I say this will be worth your while. The first thing you should do is create a Google Doc of your resume. Type up a bunch of relevant information. I can tell you it’s about two pages, but it really depends on how much relevant information you put.
It’s so simple yet packs a punch. Easy to understand and my clients raving. I can’t tell you how many times I see a job posting and try to run through the resume in my head – “oh that looks easy, easy to do “.
No matter how many times you get rejected by your dream jobs, you can’t throw in the towel. You have to keep fighting and trying new things. This template is what got me 3 phone interviews in less than a week. I didn’t even have a chance to apply for the 2nd job. The 3rd one was a company I applied for via a connection.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will allow you to build the perfect professional resume without having to go through any universities or colleges. No prior education needed. No colleges or universities into a pit of failure. It’s simple, it’s easy to use, and it gets the job you WANT.