A gorgeous resume & cover letter combo that makes you stay above the competition. There’s no need to take desperate measures in order to draw attention, because this template simply does all the work for you.
- Personalize the brown background grid pattern to suit your style by utilizing microsoft word’s other fill effects; for some personal bio ideas, you may want to consider trying the zig zag pattern option. Just make sure you take a look at the sample box before publishing your resume for employers.
- You can even enhance the contact area with more powerful font choices. Or hey.. add in some of the free design elements that are automatically downloaded with the pack.
- Your education section should start with your most recent education first, and include the name of the school you attended, the degree you obtained, your major and the year you graduated. If you are a recent graduate, you can include your high school diploma or GED to denote your high school education. If you have a degree, you can list your degree level to denote your level of education.
- Your professional skills will be placed at the bottom of your resume, but you can still include a section that includes your soft skills. This includes things like problem-solving, communication, teamwork and other interpersonal skills. Try to include skills that relate to the job you are applying for, as this will show you have relevant experience.
- What to do with the reference page? A reference letter is a general commendation of a person’s character, work ethic or abilities. It confirms that the writer knows you and can verify certain facts about you and your performance or predictive performance. Typically, it’s not directed at a specific opportunity but stands alone as a general show of approval to be used as needed.
- Whether it be a cover letter or reference letter, this should contain no more than five brief sentences, which makes it easy for the hiring manager to remember. Moreover, the writer knows how to format a clear, easy-to-read letter that is also easy for the hiring manager to customize for each candidate.
- The first step in writing a reference letter is to determine where and how you should send it. Typically, this step is taken at the beginning of the application process, meaning that you have plenty of time to refine your letter and tailor it for the best chance of getting your application accepted.
Based on 36 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, and yet it gets every single thing that you want in a resume:- Simple. No more than one page. ( A lot of people stuff things they should keep in a professional portfolio into a second page. This does nothing but waste space and add nothing of value to your resume.
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. All the information you need is right there on the page for you to thumb-read or skim-read at your leisure. Best of all, it only takes one page to print out! You’re welcome.
It’s so simple, and yet, every single person that has used it, have gotten interviews every single month, and were able to land jobs that they never intended to find. I guarantee you, if you try this template, you will get at least a few calls back, even if you apply to 50+ jobs a day.
I didn’t have to think about it, I just kind of did it. And it landed me a job that I love and a company that I think is special. I could tell you how it landed me my current job, but honestly, I don’t think I have enough good accomplishments to fill a resume.
I know it’s not perfect, and there are probably a few typos and random words here and there. But the person who made this template probably spent hours trying to perfect it, and I just sat down and wrote it for her. It is so easy to read, and every single thing that is supposed to be important is listed correctly and concisely.
It’s simple, easy to understand, and guarantees an immediate *YES* with every recruiter or HR rep.
I love the templates so much, I have three different ones made. Now I don’t know who needs to see my resume first, myself or my potential employers, but I would like them to know that I am 100% focused on them. Thank you for all of your help, it is very much appreciated!
I followed the template exactly and I can tell you with 100% confidence that it helped me land my next job. I’ll also tell you that I’ve been using this template for the last 6 months and I haven’t had one single call back. I’ve only applied to 15 jobs so far, and I’ve gotten 4 calls back. One company said they needed someone more qualified but that they would consider my application again in 2 weeks.
I learned the skills in this template that I will be using in the near future. I think it looks good and is very easy to read. I think I may try to take some of the advise and add some of the skills listed in the article, but I would need to do some more research on each one of them.
I didn’t have to change a single thing. The only thing I removed was the projects/ experience section I had in college. I also have not included my first business (I was too young). I didn’t include my first business because it wasn’t a legitimate business and never had any success. It was just some tutoring/test prep work I did in college. My second business I did work on for a year before shutting it down.