Nimble-Witted starts by listing your education at the top of its right table column. Often chosen by executive assistants and similar administrative roles, its a template that uses large headers above their respective sections.
- It comes in two versions; the only difference being the availability box inserted into the upper-half of the main page’s header.
- The graphics represent two primary areas of strength of your choosing; with bar graphs stacked on top of one another and pie charts placed adjacently.
- Sift through the writing guide for instructions on how to edit the pie chart data in word. It only takes a few seconds, just right click and follow the edit data function.
- As all core-functional CV’s should, it begins the second page by displaying your employment history detail; in this case we used two mirrored columns shown above to list your prior employers & position titles.
- Swap out the bio area for a branding statement if it better suits you, or scratch that section entirely and toss in a quick summary of your qualifications.
- Many industries undergo changes throughout the year. When applying for a role that involves seasonal work, employers want to know that you are accustomed to working in this type of environment. Make sure to include keywords that convey your ability to handle the elements that you will encounter on the job, including extreme heat, cold and strong winds. To highlight your creativity, you should include keywords that show your ability to think creatively and your ability to come up with original ideas.
- When discussing your work experience, you should use keywords that tell employers what kind of responsibilities you held in previous roles and how you performed as a team member. This helps them understand the type of teamwork skills you will need as an employee for their team.
- As you write your resume, make sure to include keywords that tell employers what kind of responsibilities you held in previous roles and how you performed as a team member. This helps them understand your ability to become familiar with their company’s mission, as well as your commitment to the organization’s growth.
- When reviewing the job posting for this type of role, look for any keywords that you can include in your resume. For example, if the job posting mentions “project manager,” you may include “responsible for coordinating the activities of multiple projects,” or “designed a project plan to guide the development of a new website.”
Based on 205 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so easy to use, and every single one of the jobs I applied for said it was the best resume they’d seen or even created. It’s guaranteed to land me a job (most of the time) that looks so good I don’t have to try very hard.
You can have your resume done by a professional, in a timely manner, for a fraction of the price of a stack of Benjamins. Yes, you read that right.
I know it’s not perfect, and there’s always room to improve, but damn, it’s so hard to make a resume when you’re on the job market so I’m really hoping this helps somebody out there. By the way, the “About Me” section is just a placeholder, I am still working on a proper intro/objective for my resume.
It will get you hired! #1. It is the single most important factor that has positively impacted the way I think about resumes. I can tell you that it improved my resume by 25%, improved my performance reviews by 96% and I received 3 raises my first year. #2.
You can have your resume done by a 19 year old teenager with a barely functioning Microsoft word. You can have absolute confidence in the quality of your resume because it was literally created by a computer. No one but God can create a template as good as this.
It’s so simple and yet so effective. You don’t have to be a master in Photoshop to make this template look good. It looks so good, you will look at it and go “wow this is amazing”.
It’s simple, easy to understand, and looks great no matter how you format or write it. It’s the future and it’s here right now. You don’t have to be a master with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or any of the other 80,000+ word software out there.
I know a lot of you are going to copy and paste the resume, so I’m going to give you a brief overview of how it’s done. Then I’m going to tell you all about how it’s done and how to do it well. This template can be used for both men and women.
No other template can compete with the quality and style of this template. I personally have applied to 200+ companies with this resume and I only got 2 phone screens, one of which was a rejection.
It’s simple, flexible, easy to customize, and the results are amazing. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve looked at that were way, way off base. This template is so simple, yet complex, that I don’t know how to condense it to a single page. It is that good.