Panthera is a basic but top knotch designed executive outline, plus a cover letter, accompanied by 3 specialized fonts.
The page layout consists of a creme colored 20% dotted texture backdrop and a well defined header with matching vertical strips.
It combines three columns on top of an adjustable table for leadership experience, listing contact information along the bottom of the document.
- Behind large lettering for your name and linkedin URL sits an 80% transparent text box.
Work History Writing Tips:
- Add the job title and the name of the company below the company’s name. For example, if you’re applying for a job at a firm that’s been in your family for many years, you can include the firm’s name and title, such as “Smith, Franklin & Marshall.”
- If you’re still employed there, you can list your tasks or responsibilities. To save space, you can list all of your tasks and responsibilities, even if they’re unrelated to one another. If you’ve added your responsibilities to your resume, you can use a bulleted list and description format.
- If you’ve received awards for your work, you can include them on your resume to show employers you’ve continued to grow your skills despite your advanced age. You can also include awards received for volunteering and making an impact in your community.
- Under the job title and company name, you can list the years you worked at that company. If you’re still employed there, you can write “Present” or “Current” instead of listing the end date, or you could add your expected graduation date.
Based on 265 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, yet it gets the job done. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a list of ” requirements ” for a resume and then I scroll to the bottom and there it is again, in all its glory.
It’s so simple and yet so effective. You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on a graphic design company because this template is so easy to use and will give you an amazing resume that will get you looks no matter what job you apply for. There is nothing to screwing around with, your resume is literally just a list of bullet points.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. You can literally make the resume for less than 10 dollars and it will be as good as any resume you will ever see. You don’t even need Microsoft word, all you need is a pen and you can draft your resume in Google docs. It’s that good.
It’s so simple & yet it packs a punch. It’s the ultimate in minimalism. It’s clean. It’s minimal. It’s effective. It’s powerful.
It’s simple, easy to understand, and extremely effective. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve seen that look like they’ve been drawn by some 13 year old with a crayon. These resumes usually include ALL the information, and look as though they’ve been drawn by an 11 year old with a crayon.
It is simple, clean, easy to read, and extremely effective. I can highly recommend it if you need a new resume.
It’s so easy to use, and every single one of the examples I found had way more detail than what this template has, which is super minimal. You don’t need to go into a specific style, just pick one that appeals to you. Once you have that decided, you can start building your resume!
It’s simple, easy to understand, and extremely effective at grabbing the attention and getting hired. If you’re reading this and you have *any* amount of experience in the industry, grab a copy of this template and start making yourselves the best resume possible.
It’s so damn easy to use and customise, and the results are amazing. Now, you can rest easy knowing that every single one of your hard-earned dollars is going to be well spent, and you are going to look like an absolute king or queen of the world in comparison to everyone else on this site. I guarantee it.
It’s simple, beautiful, effective, and powerful. I couldn’t possibly have made it by myself. It took 100% collaboration with my team and clients to make this resume a reality. I cannot recommend this enough. Its worth the price of a beer to make your resume amazing.