Panthera is a basic but top knotch designed executive outline, plus a cover letter, accompanied by 3 specialized fonts.
The page layout consists of a creme colored 20% dotted texture backdrop and a well defined header with matching vertical strips.
It combines three columns on top of an adjustable table for leadership experience, listing contact information along the bottom of the document.
- Behind large lettering for your name and linkedin URL sits an 80% transparent text box.
Work History Writing Tips:
- Add the job title and the name of the company below the company’s name. For example, if you’re applying for a job at a firm that’s been in your family for many years, you can include the firm’s name and title, such as “Smith, Franklin & Marshall.”
- If you’re still employed there, you can list your tasks or responsibilities. To save space, you can list all of your tasks and responsibilities, even if they’re unrelated to one another. If you’ve added your responsibilities to your resume, you can use a bulleted list and description format.
- If you’ve received awards for your work, you can include them on your resume to show employers you’ve continued to grow your skills despite your advanced age. You can also include awards received for volunteering and making an impact in your community.
- Under the job title and company name, you can list the years you worked at that company. If you’re still employed there, you can write “Present” or “Current” instead of listing the end date, or you could add your expected graduation date.
Based on 265 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s very clean and minimal, and the blue color is very eye-catching. Also, from a technical standpoint, it was recommended by a hiring manager to use such a template, and I have to agree.
I don’t like that it’s a one page style, and I don’t like that I have to fill in the whole page to tell a whole story. I was always under the impression that my resume should be a page long and be ATS friendly.
I like how this template creates a baseline that all my resumes connect to without becoming super flashy. The use of horizontal lines to create a unified feel is a good choice, as is using a baseline color (not a splash of grey) for all the text.
I had made it myself many years ago and it was not very good. I have made it much better and it is much easier to edit now. I hope I did this right. I have not yet been able to put any actual time on it. I am hoping to just have something up on the website with it. My boss wants me to get it on there ASAP.
I got a new job within 3 months after the template was created. Not only that, I was promoted to my current position after only 4 months on the job. A big accomplishment for a relatively new company. So now I am asking for your help in creating a new resume template that will help me get even more out of my current company.
It allowed me to fit all the relevant information on one page (83%), retained my previous achievements and even lowered the amount of space required per point. Additionally, it allowed me to fit all the wording for the points I wanted to make in a single page.
I have always been a layout driven person and I have had a lot of success using this kind of resume for the jobs I have applied for. I used to use a slightly older style of resume that was all text and had a picture in the header. That didn’t work so well for me at all.
It’s simple, beautiful, and easy to use. Best of all it comes with a 100% money back guarantee! I’m not kidding. If you don’t like it for any reason, you can send it back to me fully refunded.
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. It makes your resume so much more effective. I can’t tell you how many times I see a job posting and try to break it down but in trying to break it down, I just end up writing so many words that nobody cares.
You can have your picture, you can have your boring old resume , you can have absolutely anything YOU WANT , but you cannot have a good resume without good pictures and good text. I am here to tell you about this template and show you how to use it. There are only two steps to using this template: Pick a template you feel comfortable with.