Panthera is a basic but top knotch designed executive outline, plus a cover letter, accompanied by 3 specialized fonts.
The page layout consists of a creme colored 20% dotted texture backdrop and a well defined header with matching vertical strips.
It combines three columns on top of an adjustable table for leadership experience, listing contact information along the bottom of the document.
- Behind large lettering for your name and linkedin URL sits an 80% transparent text box.
Work History Writing Tips:
- Add the job title and the name of the company below the company’s name. For example, if you’re applying for a job at a firm that’s been in your family for many years, you can include the firm’s name and title, such as “Smith, Franklin & Marshall.”
- If you’re still employed there, you can list your tasks or responsibilities. To save space, you can list all of your tasks and responsibilities, even if they’re unrelated to one another. If you’ve added your responsibilities to your resume, you can use a bulleted list and description format.
- If you’ve received awards for your work, you can include them on your resume to show employers you’ve continued to grow your skills despite your advanced age. You can also include awards received for volunteering and making an impact in your community.
- Under the job title and company name, you can list the years you worked at that company. If you’re still employed there, you can write “Present” or “Current” instead of listing the end date, or you could add your expected graduation date.
Based on 265 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. It’s the exact opposite of all the other templates out there. It’s simple, clean, to the point and it gets the job done. You will get a lot more done with this resume than you could with any other template available. A resume should be as simple as humanly possible.
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. It looks so good, you’ll want to print it and frame it. It’s that good. I can tell you that my students who use this resume, after graduation, are more motivated and proficient with computers than those who don’t. It’s that good.
It’s simple, beautiful, professional, and will get you every single job you want. It’s the resume that got me my dream job as a Field Director for a very successful startup in Southern California. It’s the resume that got me multiple offers at top startup companies and was eventually promoted to a senior manager role.
It’s simple, easy to remember, and powerful. It’s the template my friend used when he got a job as an engineer. He had to fight off the recruiter and HR and they both hated it. But he knew they were wrong, so he used it.
It’s simple, easy to follow, and yet the content of the resume is incredibly powerful and impressive. Yes, it requires work (dealing with formating, text boxes, etc) but once you get the hang of it, it’s amazing what you can do with the format.