Panthera is a basic but top knotch designed executive outline, plus a cover letter, accompanied by 3 specialized fonts.
The page layout consists of a creme colored 20% dotted texture backdrop and a well defined header with matching vertical strips.
It combines three columns on top of an adjustable table for leadership experience, listing contact information along the bottom of the document.
- Behind large lettering for your name and linkedin URL sits an 80% transparent text box.
Work History Writing Tips:
- Add the job title and the name of the company below the company’s name. For example, if you’re applying for a job at a firm that’s been in your family for many years, you can include the firm’s name and title, such as “Smith, Franklin & Marshall.”
- If you’re still employed there, you can list your tasks or responsibilities. To save space, you can list all of your tasks and responsibilities, even if they’re unrelated to one another. If you’ve added your responsibilities to your resume, you can use a bulleted list and description format.
- If you’ve received awards for your work, you can include them on your resume to show employers you’ve continued to grow your skills despite your advanced age. You can also include awards received for volunteering and making an impact in your community.
- Under the job title and company name, you can list the years you worked at that company. If you’re still employed there, you can write “Present” or “Current” instead of listing the end date, or you could add your expected graduation date.
Based on 265 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, and yet so effective. Best of both worlds. Best resume ever. (Or, at least, it will be for me, when I finish up). This template was recommended to me by the founder of a company I am currently interning at. He said it was the most effective resume he’d ever seen.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. It’s the template that got me my dream job in Media. It’s the template that got me 3 interviews a day during my search. It’s the template that got me the job I have now and will keep making changes and updates to it as I continue writing more of my resume.
I know a few of you are probably thinking to yourself that this template is ridiculous and impossible. But it isn’t. You have to follow this guide exactly. There is a reason why this template is the best performing resume template in the world. And you can use it on your next job too!
I got hired on the spot. No follow up calls, no follow ups, no rejection. Just the normal “due to the nature of our organization , we will not be able to move forward with your application” type of thing. That is how they found me, by going through my history with the keyword “tech”.
I have always been a person who likes to organize things and make them easy for people to find what they are looking for, so a resume with a traditional black and white design was something I was very excited about. When I started designing my own resume I quickly realized that although I am very organized in nature, I am not good at writing out my experiences.
You don’t have to spend a single penny on a resume, because this amazing template will do the job for you. It’s that good. I can tell you from experience, it saved me several hundred dollars, and got many calls from employers that I was actually applying to, even though I was looking for jobs unrelated to my degree.
I had to change my resume several times to match the job description. After about 4 months of using this template, I landed a job that I thought I would never get. After about 9 months, I landed another job that I thought I would never get. After about 18 months, I finally hit the 1 year mark at my first job and then some.
No more “lost in translation” or awkward conversations. Just write your resume and you are done. Perfect for new grads trying to break into the tech industry.
It’s so easy to use, yet has the power to transform your resume into something that is not only impressive, but stands out from everyone else’s. I’ve helped hundreds of people from around the world land interviews, get jobs, and kick ass in their job search.
It will land you an interview within seconds, guaranteed. No joke. It is simple to use, easy to update, beautiful, and most important of all, it is the single most important factor in getting you the job you want. Without this template, you are nothing. I guarantee it.