A green shaded word resume with an identical cover letter for jobseekers wanting to make a unique first impression in comparison to those submitting plain jane resumes with zero coloring and no tables. That’s because the library has thousands of circular interests pictures ready for your choosing.
- Comes with an alternative version with jade colored header without a sidebar.
- Big letters for your full name enclosed within rectangular 2.5 pt thick width style compounded lines, but with enough text space to showcase a profession or focal point inside of the shape.
- Every component is easy to change. There are two docx files in each of the theme versions that are in the download.
- The first thing you should do before sending your resume is to carefully read the job posting for any instructions on how the employer would like you to apply. If the job description asks you to email a resume, the employer may also include information about the email address you should send to, the city and state in which to send it to and other related details.
- Next, review your resume to ensure it’s visually appealing and well-formatted. For instance, check for headings, spacing, alignment and spelling. Try to avoid using complicated language and complicated formatting, and stick with simple and easy to understand fonts. Your resume should be around one page in length.
- Definitely review your resume for grammar, spelling and accuracy before submitting it. If you’re submitting your resume online, you can also type a PDF version of your resume to ensure the resume looks as intended before submitting.
- Employers are looking for candidates who have similar skills and experiences to the ones they’re looking for. Therefore, your resume should be tailored to the job you’re applying to, incorporating the skills and information from the job posting. This will show you’re qualified and show your interest in the role.
- Finally, remember that your resume is an advertisement for yourself and the company you’re applying to. The goal of your resume is to show the hiring manager that you’re a great candidate for the role you’re applying to. Therefore, your resume should be positive and focused on your future. If you’re currently employed, you can include that to catch the hiring manager’s attention.
Based on 83 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It is so simple to use and the results are amazing. You don’t have to be a master or even have a degree to be successful with resumes. It is very possible even to start out as a new grad and become a successful professional very quickly. I believe in empowering people to make informed, responsible decisions.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the modern interpretation of the classic “old fashioned way of doing things “. It’s simple, yet packs a punch.
It is simple to understand yet packs a punch due to its expression of key information.
100%. Guaranteed. It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. You will get a hundred calls in the first month, and you will get hundreds every day after. The best part is, you don’t need any previous experience, because this template can be used by anyone who needs a new job. It’s that good.
I used this template to apply for 2 internships, both of which I was accepted to. I also used this template for 2 co-ops, again, both of which I was accepted to. As you can see, I did not have a very strong application, but since I did not apply to a lot of places, I do not blame the recruiters for passing me up. This time, I went directly to the hiring manager and made a great impression.
It’s so easy to use, and will give you an eye catching resume that will get you noticed immediately. I guarantee you will get at least one callback with this template. Most recruiters are looking for 15-20 seconds to decide if you’re the right fit. If you can manage that, you will have successfully converted them into a recruiters favorite.
It’s so simple, yet it packs a punch. You don’t have to be a master with words to land an interview. You can say what you have to say with the best of them. Words don’t really matter. Show the world what you can do. Give me your best.
I used it to land two jobs within one week, and the resume has helped me land 3 more in the past two weeks alone. It’s simple, easy to understand, and looks like anybody would throw it up and go “wow”. It even helps that I’m a 5’3″, 180 lbs Caucasian man.
No other template can compete with the quality and creativity of this piece of work. I personally applied to 100+ companies with this resume but was only called for an interview by 1 company. The only other time I was called for an interview was 1 company for a sales internship and was rejected. The other 99 companies ignored me.
I used this template to apply for three internships and got interviewed at two of them. The best decision I could have made was to apply for the job using this resume template. I know my chances of landing an internship are higher if I use this template, but I still have a chance if I can land one of the two internships.