A green shaded word resume with an identical cover letter for jobseekers wanting to make a unique first impression in comparison to those submitting plain jane resumes with zero coloring and no tables. That’s because the library has thousands of circular interests pictures ready for your choosing.
- Comes with an alternative version with jade colored header without a sidebar.
- Big letters for your full name enclosed within rectangular 2.5 pt thick width style compounded lines, but with enough text space to showcase a profession or focal point inside of the shape.
- Every component is easy to change. There are two docx files in each of the theme versions that are in the download.
- The first thing you should do before sending your resume is to carefully read the job posting for any instructions on how the employer would like you to apply. If the job description asks you to email a resume, the employer may also include information about the email address you should send to, the city and state in which to send it to and other related details.
- Next, review your resume to ensure it’s visually appealing and well-formatted. For instance, check for headings, spacing, alignment and spelling. Try to avoid using complicated language and complicated formatting, and stick with simple and easy to understand fonts. Your resume should be around one page in length.
- Definitely review your resume for grammar, spelling and accuracy before submitting it. If you’re submitting your resume online, you can also type a PDF version of your resume to ensure the resume looks as intended before submitting.
- Employers are looking for candidates who have similar skills and experiences to the ones they’re looking for. Therefore, your resume should be tailored to the job you’re applying to, incorporating the skills and information from the job posting. This will show you’re qualified and show your interest in the role.
- Finally, remember that your resume is an advertisement for yourself and the company you’re applying to. The goal of your resume is to show the hiring manager that you’re a great candidate for the role you’re applying to. Therefore, your resume should be positive and focused on your future. If you’re currently employed, you can include that to catch the hiring manager’s attention.
Based on 83 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
I can guarantee you that if you ask someone in HR or a recruiter, they will tell you that your resume should look like mine.
I am using it on a right to left basis, with the relevant job first, followed by a profile, and then company. My old resume was dense and had a lot of content squeezed in one page. This leaves more room for things like a profile summary, professional summary, etc.
I used this template to land a job as a digital marketing manager for a tech company. I used this same template to land two other digital marketing jobs in the area within a month. I’m also going to guess that you want a demo/sample of my cover letter.
No more running to the bathroom to rewrite your resume every time you apply to a new job. I used this template to get a job as a marketing coordinator for a startup and it’s still my most favorite resume design.
I’m trying to find a job in a call center to be closer to my family, as I’ve been working an hour commute away for the past two years. I’ve tried to keep it concise, and to-the-point. Thank you in advance for your help!
I’m 40, and I’ve spent nearly half my life (about 15 years) in and out of jobs. The longest I stayed in one job was a position I hated at a grocery chain that I left for a better job at a different grocery chain. I then left that job for about 2 years and came back to the same company. The problem with that is it leaves me with a huge gap in between two jobs, and it looks bad on my resume.
I went from being a busy general contractor to getting very busy over the course of about 2 years. I was getting so many job offers that it was making my head spin. I decided to do a complete overhaul on my resume, and still no one was calling me back. I had to take a break for about 6 months, and then when I came back I put together the best resume ever. I taught myself everything because I have NO EXPERIENCE.
It not only gets you noticed, but it gets you called back for interviews. I guarantee you that within 7 days of using this template your resume will receive at least one phone call and within 7 days you will have a job. I have used this template on countless jobs I have applied to and have only applied to about 25 jobs.
It has gotten me 2 interviews in the last week. I applied for about 20 jobs with this resume, and I got interviewed at 2 places with this resume. It also helped that I have a lot of experience in my field since I got my first job at 16, and I have a lot of technical skills since I have a computer engineering degree.