A green shaded word resume with an identical cover letter for jobseekers wanting to make a unique first impression in comparison to those submitting plain jane resumes with zero coloring and no tables. That’s because the library has thousands of circular interests pictures ready for your choosing.
- Comes with an alternative version with jade colored header without a sidebar.
- Big letters for your full name enclosed within rectangular 2.5 pt thick width style compounded lines, but with enough text space to showcase a profession or focal point inside of the shape.
- Every component is easy to change. There are two docx files in each of the theme versions that are in the download.
- The first thing you should do before sending your resume is to carefully read the job posting for any instructions on how the employer would like you to apply. If the job description asks you to email a resume, the employer may also include information about the email address you should send to, the city and state in which to send it to and other related details.
- Next, review your resume to ensure it’s visually appealing and well-formatted. For instance, check for headings, spacing, alignment and spelling. Try to avoid using complicated language and complicated formatting, and stick with simple and easy to understand fonts. Your resume should be around one page in length.
- Definitely review your resume for grammar, spelling and accuracy before submitting it. If you’re submitting your resume online, you can also type a PDF version of your resume to ensure the resume looks as intended before submitting.
- Employers are looking for candidates who have similar skills and experiences to the ones they’re looking for. Therefore, your resume should be tailored to the job you’re applying to, incorporating the skills and information from the job posting. This will show you’re qualified and show your interest in the role.
- Finally, remember that your resume is an advertisement for yourself and the company you’re applying to. The goal of your resume is to show the hiring manager that you’re a great candidate for the role you’re applying to. Therefore, your resume should be positive and focused on your future. If you’re currently employed, you can include that to catch the hiring manager’s attention.
Based on 83 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
I used a lot of color and I think it works very well. I didn’t put a picture of myself and I tried to keep it short and simple.
It got me a job. A call center job for Life Flight, and it’s absolutely awesome because I’ve gotten to work for a company I CARE about, and I’m getting payed a lot more than my current hourly wage of $10/hour.
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. It looks so good, you’ll want to print it and slap it on every available surface. It’s that good. With this template, I went from 0 job interviews to at least 20 in less than a month. Most of them were out of state.