A creative two-page resume in a core-functional format, Sharpify was given its name for its sharp edges and clever choice of graphic elements.
- The white background goes perfectly with its traditional black accents. After a nice-sized objective statement, a horizontally designed timeline is great for mapping out the trajectory of a career.
- Select the parts of the timeline you need to add to, remove, or replace from. What’s convenient about Sharpify’s is how you can add all types of achievements – from educational to professional – all on one line.
- After installing the attached fonts, go ahead and select the text you will be replacing with your own info. One table is used for the document’s header, with the remainder of each page using word’s traditional column styling.
- Two columns are used to name all your skills and qualifications, or other core competencies you’d like to add.
Often Chosen By.
- Probation Officers
- Legal Assistants
- Administrative Secretaries
Based on 317 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
In less than 30 seconds, you can have your resume looking like the one in the screenshot. It’s that easy. Of course, if you’re really serious about your job, you can spend a few hours making a much better resume.
It’s so simple, yet it gets every single thing that you need for a great resume. First off, you need a good profile summary. This needs to sell you. Get creative and come up with something that highlights who you are and why you deserve a chance in the workforce.
It’s simple, beautiful, easy to use and perfect for a fresh graduate or someone with less experience. I know a lot of people will tell you not to use templates, but most of the templates available are geared towards people with lots of experience.
I know it’s not a perfect resume, because it’s a template. You can’t see my actual work experience, because I didn’t put any in there. But if you can, you’d know it.
It’s simple, easy to learn, quick to make a million bucks, and guarantees an interview for every freaking freaking person. It’s the future and it’s already here (I’m talking to you, EHR techs).
It’s easy to use, beautiful to look at, and will save you time and look good on your resume. It’s 4:1 image/text ratio is the perfect ratio to showcase your skills and achievements. It’s 100% compatible with all major document viewers (i.
It’s so simple yet packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will:* Get you a job (almost! )* Get you interviews (almost! )* Get you hired (almost!
It’s simple, easy to use, beautiful, and versatile. You can use it for resumes for both men and women. No need to worry about formatting or being overqualified because this template will handle it perfectly. Besides that, it has awesome tutorials to make your job search a cakewalk.
It’s simple, it’s clean, and it’s effective. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve seen that look like they were designed by some 10 year old with a giant Microsoft Word template. This template was designed for a 17 year old with very limited graphic knowledge. Best of luck! I’d do it again in a heartbeat.
It’s so simple, and yet, gets every single thing out of the way in less than a minute. You don’t need to be a master, you don’t need to have 100% accuracy, you just need to do what works, and that is EXACTLY what will get you hired.