Need to fit a whole lot of work history, multiple degrees, or a long list of your areas of expertise all onto one page? This graphical CV accomplishes this in a trendy way, adding a little oomph to your personality too. The infographic elements included are inserted to showcase your abilities and there is a wide range of design patterns, which happen to do an impressive job of serving as accents throughout the page. A border-less clean approach to an otherwise filled up outline from top to bottom. You can see the huge amounts of space it gives to add important information.
- This resume template has an impactful timeline designed to help you map out where your career has taken you over the years. Oftentimes, visually depicting your work experience can work wonders in the eyes of potential employers.
- You can tweak the charts, change the languages section to something different, or use a qr code generator and personalize it to the degree of your choosing.
- Try to list some interests that are somewhat relevant to your career if possible. Above, you can also see the international experience infographic, ready to be customized to fit your background. You’ll find multiple maps in the images folder of the download pack. Choose one to capture the look you’re going for.
- Don’t be afraid of tossing in an opening statement. This can show employers that you have the skills and background knowledge necessary for the role and that you’re motivated to learn new skills and apply your knowledge in a new role.
- You can include a career summary if you have up to 10 years of relevant work experience doing what you do. Normally this will provide further insight into your job duties and experience gained in a career, and it can also show employers that you have a lot of value to add to the company.
- Use your work history bullets to provide an overview of your job duties and accomplishments. If you hold less experience than you’d like, you can consider including some outreach work activities to provide a concise overview of your role as a mentor and how you helped non-profits setup charity related events.
Based on 180 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
100%. Guaranteed. 100%. You have at least a couple of seconds to make a difference. It’s that important. Grab this right now. I can guarantee you that within 12 hours, someone, somewhere, will have copied this template and is profiting from it.
You have to try this template out for yourself. Try it out now. After you finish this paragraph, you will see the results for yourself. You will be so amazed that you will want to tell everyone you know about this template.
I know it’s not “the” best resume template, because it’s not perfect. But it’s so easy to customize, and it looks so good!
100%. Not only will your resume be beautiful, not only will it get noticed, not only will you get interviews, not only will you get offers, but YOU will leave your job and find a new job within 3 months. Guaranteed. Now, before you go jumping off a bridge or something, let me just tell you why this works.
No other template comes even close. I can tell you that this template has helped me get 3 interviews in the first month and helped me win a job almost immediately. You guys are the best and I would do anything to keep this amazing community alive. Thank you so much.
No other template is as easy to use, quick to create, or has as many amazing features. I can guarantee you that if you use my template your resume will be more professional, you will get more calls, and your resumes will look better than anything you have ever seen.
I’m showing you how to have the best looking resume with the most amount of success rates, you’ll love this video. I’ve already helped many of you guys land jobs, and helped many of you guys get your dream jobs.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. The design is simple yet eye catching. You’ll want to use this on every application you ever make. It’s that good.
It’s so simple and yet packs a punch. It’s the template I use to apply for new jobs. It’s the template I used to land my current job. 99% of the time I am able to quantize my accomplishments in the role and I am always able to identify where I went wrong or what I could have done better.
Without this template, I would have never landed my very first job in management. It changed my life. I cannot tell you how many hundreds of thousands of hours I’ve wasted applying for jobs and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars I’ve spent on marketing and advertising that did not convert into sales because I had no idea how to play the game.