A visually appealing professional resume template given the name Vallisneria for it’s calming earth-toned color scheme, empowers nurses to tailor their curriculum vitae to promote wellness and health to a degree that impresses medical clinics, outpatient facilities, rehabilitation centers, or senior centers.
- This eye-catching design has pronounced boxes that specify areas of expertise ranging from cardiology, to giatrics, critical care, to acute care.
- Listing a lot of externship experience sure makes building a nursing targeted curriculum vitae easier than administering medications. Follow the sample CV for ideas on formatting.
- Your resume is often the first impression you make on a hiring manager or recruiter. If your resume is well-written, expertly formatted and packed with information, you are more likely to be noticed by hiring managers and recruiters. But what if your resume is missing important pieces like a professional summary or an objective statement?
- Including these details on your resume can help make your resume more scannable, helping a hiring manager or recruiter to better understand your qualifications and why you are the best candidate for the role. If you are about to graduate college, have limited work experience and want to highlight your skills, a resume without these items may not be competitive.
- If you are using a professional profile or networking profile as a guide for your resume and cover letter, you may not need to include your contact information on the resume. If you have an online portfolio, you may consider omitting your address and phone number in your portfolio since those details can provide unnecessary clutter.
- While you may have a large number of contacts in your job title, add only those who are relevant to the job you’re applying for. For instance, if you work as a liaison between two companies, you don’t need to include
- To create a scannable resume, tailor your resume to the job and program you are applying to. For instance, when applying to a scientific research program, your resume may need to include a professional summary or mission statement. Likewise, if you are applying to an administrative role at a large university, you may want to include a description of your role there.
Based on 33 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
No more hunting for that perfect template that fits your exact info. I’ll show you the exact format I used and I guarantee you’ll get 1000% more calls with this resume than any other. Guaranteed.
Without it, I would have never gotten the job I have today. It might seem like I have gotten lucky, but I would have never known about the template. And it only gets better with time!
It’s so simple and yet packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will:Make your resume amazing.
It is simple, easy to read, and will get you hired. You will get noticed and it will generate calls, which will in turn generate sales. Use this template and you will not only get the job you applied for, but you will get noticed and it will generate calls. You will get hired. It is that easy. Entertaining story time! In 1999, I was a broke college student who needed a job to pay the bills.
I could have spent 3 months developing a 2 page resume if I used a traditional format. This template allowed me to fit everything on one page. I have a lot of experience in a lot of different industries. I worked as a project manager for a start-up for 2 years, an account manager for 2 years, a marketing consultant for 2 years, and a product manager for 2 years of a 15 month internship.
It’s so simple and yet it gets every single thing that you need for a great resume. It’s like a hand crafted piece of art that will make your HR person look twice and beg to hire you. Grab this template today and follow the instructions EXACTLY as it will change your life. I’ll wait. . .
I used the resume template from a very popular resume builder website. I liked the way the template looked and I felt it was easy to put together. I didn’t have to worry about the formatting looking unprofessional since the person who built the template website said it was free for personal use. I liked this template so much I decided to create a version for myself without any real work put into it.
It’s so simple yet packs a punch. It looks so good, your potential employers will be so impressed they’ll want to hire you. No more filling out 10 applications just to get a single interview. I can guarantee you a callback, save you the trouble of filling out 10 applications just to get one interview.
I had a very hard time finding any internship in my major, which is Electrical Engineering. I had to take a couple of engineering classes to get the minor, and those classes didn’t help my GPA one bit. So, my option was to take my ‘normal’ courses for the second half of the year and hope for the best, or to take the courses my department offered but to try to get an internship in the summer. I opted for the latter, and was able to get one.
It’s simple. Too many resumes are hundreds of pages long and confusing. If your resume is a page long, it’s almost impossible to look at it in detail. A good rule of thumb is to pick a template that is at least two pages, and stick to it. It’s readable.