“Land that dream job” is used way too often. Let’s go with: Get ready to get hired. Villard is one of our featured resume templates, for obvious reasons. It’s undeniably one of the few designs that’s unmatched visually. 100% for Microsoft Word. It’s a two-pager, but you can use only 1 if you want.
- Villard is impressive mainly because instead of only using chunks of text, it uses infographics to accomplish a similar objective in a much more creative way. As you can see, we added a column to the left of the work experience section specifically formatted for company logos.
- Fill in the career timeline as much as you want, and choose from the variety of icons in the download pack. Add in your favorite photo and word will automatically resize it to the preset picture shown in the pics. Then plug in your information.
- Extend the professional skill graphs by pulling them further to the right. Do this after you plug in each of you key skills, of course. Sift through templicate’s extensive sample library for ideas.
- Test out different logos and adjust the data for the pie charts till you’re satisfied.
- Play around with the embedded QR code. Follow the attached guide to find out how to generate a new one. Or remove it and put in your own logo is you want. Whatever’s clever.
- Key in your references. Take your pick from the massive amount of social media icons that come with.
This section of your resume is critical and can be displayed in either column. Be sure to give the name of the company, your job title, years of employment, and a few key skills. This can help the hiring manager better understand your qualifications and what you’ve contributed to the company in the past.
Based on 372 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
Take a look:First of all, it is important to have a strong, professional looking resume. It doesn’t matter if you are applying to a corporate position, a startup, or marketing. A well designed, clean template that stands out is crucial. I am not here to tell you that you should use a template with a picture of you.
It’s simple, it’s clean, it’s organized, and it’s effective. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve seen that look like they were designed by some 12-year-old with a Microsoft Office template.
100%. Guaranteed. You see, I had to move across the country for this job. The first day I started applying I sent out 10 resumes. Within 3 days I had received more than 40 denials, 8 interviews, and 2 offers. I had to move across the country temporarily for this job.
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. It’s perfect for those who want to finally put their best foot forward, while still coming off professional. This template was customized by our very own Executive Drafts and brought to us by Executive Drafts contributor, John Doe.
I know it’s not for everybody, but if you’re looking to move up in the professional world and you have an amazing resume, then you need to make this template your own. I’m telling you from experience, if you use this template, you will NOT be looked at by a recruiter again.
You will notice right away that this template is bullet-point-centric. This is intentional because when you have a long list of things to be evaluated, you can simply list them in order of preference, and the reader can read in ease the impact of each item.
99% effective, guaranteed. Only thing you need is time. Cucks in tech companies love to promote from within, which is why you always see the same people in the same roles for the same companies over and over. This template I’ve posted is what I use. It’s incredibly easy to use, and gets the job done.
It’s simple, beautiful, professional, and will allow you to outlive all of your peers. If you’re serious about getting a job, this is the resume creation tool you’re looking for. It’s that good.
It’s simple, easy to understand, and yet it packs a punch. I can’t tell you how many millions of job applications I have sent out that I have not been able to process because I didn’t have the required number of seconds to review the material.
No other template is going to give you the look, the feel, or the power of this template. **It is the best resume template ever made. ** It is the only template you need to know how to create a professional resume. If you want to see how to do it, look no further than this template.