Typically, resumes created in word lack most of the trendy design elements that are present in CV’s designed in complicated graphic design programs like photoshop or illustrator. Watchful however, uses word’s regular functions to create an impressive end result.
- A core-functional resume by definition needs to hone in on your core attributes as is relates to the position at hand. Since it is standard to require its formatting for roles spanning from human resources professionals to temporary jobs, it’s never a bad idea to use it.
- This template puts a visual stamp on your expertise by using inserted shapes to measure your ability levels (shown below). Just click on each circle and choose the ‘add shape after’ option to fluff up each level.
- A square headshot is placed in the first cell underneath its header, ready to be replaced with an professional image of you.
- You can see the size of each row under the employment accomplishments section, allowing for a decent-sized description area. Try to be as detailed as possible without boring the reader; the more brief you are, the more proficient you come off. A few action words will do the trick, while making it ATS friendly… a win-win.
- Extra red bullet points are effective for language skills, or additional points you’d like to make regarding an objective for an internship, perhaps.
Helpful Tip. If you’re a veterinary assistant finishing up their undergraduate work, or a nursing student that has ongoing education perhaps, don’t forget to list a future graduation date (a month and year will suffice)… and always give a comprehensive list of honors, awards, and incomplete degrees in the appropriate spot.
Based on 195 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s simple, beautiful, effective, and it works every time. Every single time. I can’t tell you how many resumes I’ve seen that look like they’ve been written by 10+ year olds with their parents’ money. This template is simple, yet beautiful. It’s effective because it’s simple. Simple is good.
It’s so simple, and yet, gets every single thing that a resume should : A resume should demonstrate you’re motivated, that you’re good at what you do, and that you know how to manage your time and show accountability. No nonsense.
It’s so simple and yet packs a punch. And the punch is powerful. You will look like an rockstar, and that’s a good thing. No one should be able to knock you out of the park with a single glance.
It will get you hired or it will get you fired. It is that important. The best part of the resume building process is finding the best resume template for your unique situation. I sell my product directly to customers! No middlemen! No wasted money! Just pure, unadulterated, guaranteed results!
It’s so simple, yet it gets every single thing that you need for a great resume. You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on a template that is either froufrou or over the top. You don’t have to put in an 8-10 hours to get it done right the first time.
I’m not saying you have to use this template, but I’m also not saying you shouldn’t at least try it for a while.
99% successful results. I know a guy who has applied to 100 jobs and hasn’t gotten a call back from even one. He applied to at least 20 places with this resume, and I’m starting to think it’s simply not a good resume.
I’m not looking for a job related to my field. I’m looking for a job that makes me happy and fulfilled, and would be a good fit for my personality. I have a lot of different skills and work a variety of jobs.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. All you writers out there, you owe it to yourself to try this out. I promise you’ll never look at a resume the same way again. This template has changed the way I look at resumes for good.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will help you land your dream job.