This neatly organized 3 page set stands out because of its dark shingle patterned header along that match the section heading boxes.
- By organizing the training programs you’ve attended in chronological format, it successfully creates a plentiful looking qualifications section.
- You are not limited to listing only six main key strengths when you opt to go with Zarathustra. Unlimited strength areas can be added two lines at a time.
- When you’re ready to write your resume, there are several things you can include that can help it stand out from other applicants. One of the things you can include is a list of references. Typically, employers provide a list of three to five professional references, including previous supervisors, previous employers and colleagues.
- If you have fewer professional references than three or five, you can choose to include your contact information on the resume. This optional section allows you to include your first and last name, phone number and email address. If you include this information, make sure to use a professional email, such as your first and last name or a variation of it. Using your contact information this way allows employers to identify you as easily as possible.
- Another optional section on your resume is a list of your professional skills. This can include both hard and soft skills. Try to include skills that relate to the job you’re applying for, especially those that could help you stand out from other candidates.
- Try to tailor each section of your resume to better suit the job you’re applying for. The work experience section of your resume should be tailored to the job you’re applying for by including the necessary keywords.
- The skills section should highlight key skills and experience you have with the required level of detail. The educational background should highlight the degree you earned, the institution you attended and the years in school you attended.
Based on 59 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It will:Give you amazing interview chances. Force companies to hire you even when you aren’t the best candidate. Give you more interview opportunities than any other template. I personally have a very unique job history and I think it shows on my resume.
It’s so simple yet packs a punch. It’s the template that got me my dream job in Media. 99% of resumes out there are just FLIPS and LOGOS. I HATE THAT STYLE. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE DESIGNING THE HOMEPAGE.
**This resume is for a Guest Service Administrator at a 4-8 story hotel. ** The hotel is known for its fun, funky, fun atmosphere. The hotel has a very relaxed dress code. Most people wear shorts and T-shirts. And the staff is extremely laid back. The hotel is a favorite among families.
I know it’s probably the biggest “no-no” on the books, but everyone should know about this template. It’s extremely simple, easy to use, and yet it increases your chances of having your resume seen.
It’s so simple and yet it gets thousands of results. There is something to be said about doing something simple and straightforward. This template does exactly that. It gets the job you want – fast. There is something to be said about doing something simple and straightforward. This template does exactly that. It gets the job you want – fast.
It’s so simple, yet it gets the job. There’s no fancy BS in this template, no “the industry blah blah” It’s literally the truth, as straight as an arrow, and it gets the point across so well. It’s simple, yet it gets the point across so well.
You don’t need tons of fancy templates with all kinds of fonts and colors because your audience is well aware of how they are being treated. They already know how they are being dumbed down and they don’t need to be told that their intelligence is being insulted. They don’t need to be told that their resumes are being sold to the highest bidder. They don’t need to be told that their experience isn’t as valuable as they think it is. They already know.
It not only gets you noticed, but it gets you hired! # Getting noticed begins with the resume – **The most important** decision you will ever make, and that is getting your resume **touched**. A resume is just your personal marketing pitch – the summary of your capabilities, experiences, and successes. It is the first impression a potential employer has of you.
I used this template to apply for two internships, both which I was accepted to. I didn’t have to submit a cover letter, because the internships were so competitive.
It’s simple, beautiful, practical and easy to use. You don’t need to be a master in photoshop or with design software to make an amazing resume. If you’re anything like me, you can make a beautiful resume in photoshop in under an hour.