A complete set of resume templates for highlighting your sales talents. The bundle includes a two-page CV, cover letter, references page, 14 page portfolio booklet, business cards, and more.
- Each layout consists of yellow vector icons (hexagon shaped), matching skill bar graphics, and a distinctively designed vertical line separator with circle shaped bullets imprinted.
- Sharp typography that bring much attention to the verbs you choose for skills. There are over 25 vector icons – giving your curriculum vitae a trendy feel while maintaining the right amount of professionalism.
- The first 6 pages of the 14 page portfolio booklet included are displayed below. Mainly used by job seekers applying for the business development side of a company, it’s no secret that a strong portfolio can foster a sense of executive leadership.
- Professional business cards tailored for sales executives who want to market themselves – sharing the same styling.
- The photo size comes in 300 x 600 by default. Easy to follow guidelines for customization come in the bundle.
- Many employers use applicant tracking systems (ATSs) to filter candidates and reduce the number of applications they need to read. Because of this, it’s important to develop your student teaching resume for both an ATS and a person. This means writing your resume with focus terms and skills found throughout the job description to ensure that the software picks up these phrases and helps you move through to the interview stage.
- Although using keywords is important to pass through an ATS, your resume also needs to get the attention of the hiring manager. Ensuring your resume is well written and contains all of your best qualifications can help you move into the interview stage.
- While your resume should outline the most relevant professional experiences, you may also want to include information that is not necessarily work-related. For instance, you could include an item about your volunteer activities, or other accomplishments.
- You can use any section to highlight your professional achievements too. List your previous job titles, employers, the years you worked in each position and the positions you held while working for each company. This can help employers better understand the accomplishments you have achieved in the workplace and how you have contributed to the growth of time you have worked in the hospitality industry.
- Technical skills are the basic abilities needed to perform your job duties, regardless of the industry you work in. Therefore, if you are applying for a job as a graphic designer, for example, you will need a high level of technical knowledge to create fonts and other graphics. However, you may also need to develop your ability to use a certain program or software.
Based on 137 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It is so simple yet packs a punch. Best of both worlds. The resume is only one page. It comes with a cover letter that covers everything. It is the modern day classic. Best of both worlds. A resume and a cover letter. A resume with a resume. You get the picture.
I know it’s not perfect, because nobody is, but if you’re serious about getting a job, you need to at least try. First, you need a decent looking resume.
It not only gets you noticed, it gets you hired. #1 source of money making online right now is through internet marketing for small businesses. #2 largest online marketing company is run by a 15 year old. Their entire business model is based on selling your data to companies who want to use you as an influencer.
It is simple to understand, yet complex to master. It is easy to format and very easy to customize. It is cleanly organized. Simple and clean looking. It is perfect for a fresh start or a career making a complete shift. ***It is that easy to make a professional resume!
It will get you hired or it will get you fired. It is that important. Now to be clear, this template was designed for Corporate America. No matter what industry you come from, if you can use the templates provided, you can be successful. The difference between you and everyone else is the content of your resume.
It’s so easy to use, and will get you hired like crazy. Guaranteed. You guys helped me land my first job in marketing and I’ve been promoted 3 times so far. You’re like the sand of the moonlight, only better because you carry with you all the best qualities of the people and places you touch.
It’s so simple yet packs a wallop. Best of both worlds. I can’t tell you how many job offers I’ve snagged based on this resume alone. I’m not trying to sell you. I just want you to see for yourself. It’s that important. Best of luck.
No matter how much time you spend on your resume, it will never be good enough. You have to try something new, something different. This template has helped so many people land dream jobs, and in the process, their resume has changed as well. Try it out, you’ll be glad you did.
It’s so simple and yet the best resume ever. It starts with the template of a word doc. You simply add your work experience, education, skills, references, etc. Then you write a short paragraph (2-3) explaining who you are and what you have to offer the company. Boom – your resume is done.
It’s simple, beautiful, professional, and will get you every single job you want. It’s perfect if you’re looking to completely transition your career and don’t care what kind of corporate job you get. 99% of people here who use this template have no idea they’re using a template.