Get HR professionals raving about your job application the instant you submit your resume by downloading Charnu… a word CV template that represents your certifications and notable achievements through its well ordered structuring.
- Substitute the preset headshot and begin pasting in an in-dept profile statement.
- Widen rectangular-shaped bar graphs to illustrate your aptitude evaluation amounts. Use word’s color palette to swap for a different fill color.
- The header’s weave patterned background makes a quantifiable impact on the document’s styling as a whole. It also punctuates your profession/job title.
- Using the same font throughout your resume can make it look busy and difficult to read. Instead, use different fonts for the job section, skills section and education section. Your font size should be between 10 and 12 points, and you should have a one-inch margin on all sides of the page.
- The best place on your resume for the contact section is the header. Include your first and last name, along with your current phone number and professional email address. If you have a professional networking profile or website, include the link. Since you need a resume for so many other parts of your life, you can include your profile or website in its own section, separated from your work section by a one-inch margin.
- Your work section should include your previous job titles, companies you worked for at each company, jobs you held at each company and years of employment at each job. Try to include numbers when you can to help the hiring manager better see your experience.
- Your education section should start with your highest degree. List the degree you obtained and the school you attended, and you can also add the graduation date. If you are a recent graduate, you can list your GPA instead of an GPA level.
Include any study abroad experiences you have had, and if you have had several, choose the most relevant and impressive experiences to highlight your international experience.
Based on 157 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s simple, beautiful, effective, and damn near impossible to screw up. If you want to put your resume online for the world to see (and get you some amazing interviews), this is the template to do it with. It’s that good.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will help you land the job of your dreams. No other template comes even close. Not even a teenager’s high school one. This template has got to be the single best decision you can make for your resume.
No other template comes even close to matching the results. If you’re serious about getting a job, you owe it to yourself to try this out. I’ll wait. . . You have to understand a few things about yourself:You are complex, and you want to feel valued.
I’m showing you how to get your dream job in 90 days using this template. 90 days is all the time some employers will spend looking at your resume. They might even call you to see if you’re still looking. 95% of job seekers use resume templates to make their resumes but most don’t know how good they look.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. I’m showing you the template, but you don’t need to know how to code to use it. Once you use this template, you will be on your way to becoming a productive member of society.
I’m going to copy and paste it because I’m having trouble showing it in the photo. The content is all there. The problem is, most HR people will only look at the first 3 or 4 lines, and if they see anything at all that looks like a red flag, they toss the application.
It is simple to use, beautiful in design, and looks great on any device. It is simple to customize, and each bullet point has been given maximum space so that you have plenty of room to create a rich and engaging resume. A resume should serve you, not the other way around.
It will completely change the way you think about writing, or even thinking about resumes. I can tell you right now, that with the help of this piece of software, I increased my chances of getting a job from, at most, a 25% to a 67%! That is a HUGE percentage!
It is simple, easy to understand, and perfect for a fresh graduate who doesn’t have a lot of experience. I can tell you right now, that this template has helped me land 3 job interviews in 2 weeks. These are jobs that I would have never thought I was qualified for, and I feel like I am receiving interviews because of this template.
I know it’s not “official” yet, there are still some revisions to be done before it will be officially approved, but I am pretty happy with how it looks so far. I hope the proof-reader can tell from the photos that the resume is actually 1 page, the computer generated PDF is just slightly messed up.