Looking to land an office job? Whether you’re a well-versed professional or applying for that first receptionist job, you can use Mantiger to bring the wow into the resume you show office managers.
- All four pages stick to a navy blue and greyscale with cleverly made font faces in every part and use a transparent circular headshot. The photo can be easily swapped out for a logo of your choosing, naturally.
- Don’t hesitate to get ideas by delving into the writing guide and sample icon library that comes with the pack.
- From any version of MS Word, click any portion of the timeline to extend it or shorten it as you please. Same goes for the text boxes, all of which are preset in chronological order.
- With the long list of professional skills used in the mockup, you can even make some more space to upload a barcode. How? Just explore word’s insert tab as instructed in the guidelines. Takes a few seconds.
- Researching the company is a great way to learn specifics about their work and what they value. When applying for a job, you should mention the skills and experience that pair well with the company’s goals and objectives.
- For example, if you’re applying to a construction company, see if the company completes more residential or commercial projects. If they do more residential, mention your experience building houses. If you’re applying for a landscaping company, look through the job posting and see if they’re looking for anyone who operates certain vehicles or equipment. If they need someone who has experience driving larger vehicles, mention your ability to drive box trucks (be truthful).
- Highlighting skills other than your physical abilities can show potential employers all you have to offer. Though stating your physical ability is often important for a laborer position, it is equally important to mention your strengths in teamwork, expertise in operating heavy machinery (such as forklifts and other construction equipment) and your problem-solving abilities. Mentioning these skills shows that you have a larger skill set, which can allow you to appear more well-rounded to labor companies.
- Keeping your resume objective short can also help with reader engagement. Seeing an objective that is a few brief sentences instead of a long paragraph may give employers a stronger reason to continue reading. Be sure to keep your resume objectives between one to four sentences.
Based on 382 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. It’s perfect for those who want to stand out, but still have that wow factor. It’s not flashy, but it’s eye catching. It’s simple, yet versatile. It’s got everything you need, yet it’s got everything you don’t.
It’s so simple, yet so effective. It’s amazing. I cannot thank you guys enough for all your help. I am posting this on behalf of my girlfriend, who would like to apply for a position in a large medical company. She has very little prior work experience, but is very motivated and eager to learn.
It’s so simple, and yet the best resume ever. I’m posting it here, and I’ll be contacting a few of you guys shortly to ask for some more help, so stay tuned!
I know it’s not perfect and there’s always room to improve, but it’s so simple and easy to use, and I haven’t been this happy with my resume since I got my first job out of college. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a friend’s resume and thought how nice it would be to make my own.
I know it’s not perfect, and there are a few “badges” I’m not entirely sure how to work with. But it’s so easy to create, and it’s so damn good that I haven’t really felt like fixing it up yet.
It’s so easy to use, and will allow you to land your dream job in record time. I can’t tell you how many people have missed out on great opportunities because of bad resumes. With a good template, you’ll be able to land your dream job in record time.
It’s so easy to use, and every single one of your employers will thank you. I can guarantee you that in the next 20 users that sign up with this template, at least 2 or 3 of them are going to give up and go with a different template because it’s that awesome. And you’d be great if you try it out, too.
I know you are out there, and I think you’re doing amazing work. I’m just a guy trying to figure it out, and these templates are a godsend. I used the template that came with my computer (I’m a computer engineer, so this is what I use). It has my name, and my phone number, and my email address.
It’s so easy to use, fits in any size resume, and guarantees an interview. I used this template for my first two jobs out of college, and I got both of those jobs with little to no experience. It’s a better approach than trying to fit into a specific job, since you already have a good base to work from.
It’s simple, it’s easy to use, and it’s guaranteed to get you hired. The only thing you have to do is pick a template, choose a template feel, and then fill in the information from there. It’s that easy! No more running to the computer and changing fonts, resolutions, or operating systems to match.