Looking to land an office job? Whether you’re a well-versed professional or applying for that first receptionist job, you can use Mantiger to bring the wow into the resume you show office managers.
- All four pages stick to a navy blue and greyscale with cleverly made font faces in every part and use a transparent circular headshot. The photo can be easily swapped out for a logo of your choosing, naturally.
- Don’t hesitate to get ideas by delving into the writing guide and sample icon library that comes with the pack.
- From any version of MS Word, click any portion of the timeline to extend it or shorten it as you please. Same goes for the text boxes, all of which are preset in chronological order.
- With the long list of professional skills used in the mockup, you can even make some more space to upload a barcode. How? Just explore word’s insert tab as instructed in the guidelines. Takes a few seconds.
- Researching the company is a great way to learn specifics about their work and what they value. When applying for a job, you should mention the skills and experience that pair well with the company’s goals and objectives.
- For example, if you’re applying to a construction company, see if the company completes more residential or commercial projects. If they do more residential, mention your experience building houses. If you’re applying for a landscaping company, look through the job posting and see if they’re looking for anyone who operates certain vehicles or equipment. If they need someone who has experience driving larger vehicles, mention your ability to drive box trucks (be truthful).
- Highlighting skills other than your physical abilities can show potential employers all you have to offer. Though stating your physical ability is often important for a laborer position, it is equally important to mention your strengths in teamwork, expertise in operating heavy machinery (such as forklifts and other construction equipment) and your problem-solving abilities. Mentioning these skills shows that you have a larger skill set, which can allow you to appear more well-rounded to labor companies.
- Keeping your resume objective short can also help with reader engagement. Seeing an objective that is a few brief sentences instead of a long paragraph may give employers a stronger reason to continue reading. Be sure to keep your resume objectives between one to four sentences.
Based on 382 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s simple, easy to use, and perfect for a fresh pair of eyes to look at your resume and see all your information and make quick corrections. In the first page, you’ll see how simple the second page is to use. After that, it’s really just two bullets per line, and it stays that way until you fill the entire page.
It is so simple yet so effective. It even helps me when I have little work experience. For example, I had no experience at all. Just studying and playing computer games. But after a year of doing nothing, a company in my country hired me as a web developer.
I’m telling you, it’s that good. It’s simple, easy to follow, and everyone who uses it gets thousands of job applications in the door. Best of all, you don’t even have to be good at resumes to use this template.
It has gotten me 3 interviews in the last week alone, even for jobs that I didn’t apply to. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to Google this exact template, and couldn’t find it anywhere. You people are the godsend of my job searching life. Thank you so much.
It is simple. It is clean. It is easy to read. It is professional, yet fun to look at. It will stand out from the rest of the pile, and that’s what you’ll want to do.
It will completely change the way you look at resumes and the way you construct your cover letters. I’m going to tell you exactly how it is that I pulled it off, and then I’m going to tell you how you can use it too.
It’s so simple, yet it’s so effective. I couldn’t possibly have made it by myself. Nobody would believe me if I told them the content of the resume. But I’m posting it here, so you can see for yourself. The content is literally the title. You don’t need a resume builder.
It’s so simple and yet it packs a punch. It’s the ultimate in minimalism. It looks so good, you won’t even believe it. It’s clean, organized, yet it’s loaded with information. It’s short, yet it contains everything a hiring manager could want. It’s positive, yet it’s unconventional.
99% effective. Guaranteed. It changed my life. Right now, I am applying for the exact same job that I had before this resume. But this time, I am using a resume that I created with this template. No wonder I am getting no calls back!
No other template comes even close to matching the level of polish and attention to detail that this does. I can guarantee you that if you use this template, your resume will be more impressive than any other template you’ve ever seen, period. No wonder it’s so hard for other people to come up with impressive resumes.