Looking to land an office job? Whether you’re a well-versed professional or applying for that first receptionist job, you can use Mantiger to bring the wow into the resume you show office managers.
- All four pages stick to a navy blue and greyscale with cleverly made font faces in every part and use a transparent circular headshot. The photo can be easily swapped out for a logo of your choosing, naturally.
- Don’t hesitate to get ideas by delving into the writing guide and sample icon library that comes with the pack.
- From any version of MS Word, click any portion of the timeline to extend it or shorten it as you please. Same goes for the text boxes, all of which are preset in chronological order.
- With the long list of professional skills used in the mockup, you can even make some more space to upload a barcode. How? Just explore word’s insert tab as instructed in the guidelines. Takes a few seconds.
- Researching the company is a great way to learn specifics about their work and what they value. When applying for a job, you should mention the skills and experience that pair well with the company’s goals and objectives.
- For example, if you’re applying to a construction company, see if the company completes more residential or commercial projects. If they do more residential, mention your experience building houses. If you’re applying for a landscaping company, look through the job posting and see if they’re looking for anyone who operates certain vehicles or equipment. If they need someone who has experience driving larger vehicles, mention your ability to drive box trucks (be truthful).
- Highlighting skills other than your physical abilities can show potential employers all you have to offer. Though stating your physical ability is often important for a laborer position, it is equally important to mention your strengths in teamwork, expertise in operating heavy machinery (such as forklifts and other construction equipment) and your problem-solving abilities. Mentioning these skills shows that you have a larger skill set, which can allow you to appear more well-rounded to labor companies.
- Keeping your resume objective short can also help with reader engagement. Seeing an objective that is a few brief sentences instead of a long paragraph may give employers a stronger reason to continue reading. Be sure to keep your resume objectives between one to four sentences.
Based on 382 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple and yet so effective. It’s the template my girlfriend used to get a job as a server at a popular eat place.
Best. Resume. Ever. (Or, at least, it will be the best resume you ever make. ) I’m showing you how you can too:With this template, I was able to land my dream job as a software engineer at Google. Not only that, but I was also able to do it without a college degree.