Prove that you can drive to succeed as well as you are a driver, and look phenomenal in the process with Melville.
- Show off your brilliant accomplishments and advanced skill sets by customizing the sample text provided in the template.
- There are a pack of icons & images to add your own personal biodata logos. In the mock up, table gridlines are shown to help you formulate any necessary changes like the bio area, scholarships, temp jobs, or availability across the top.
- Even if you have an incomplete degree, just add that dates you attended college – or replace it with informal training or classes you’ve taken and voila! You’re good to go.
Did you know? Having stacks of tables included in your resume makes the content more easily picked up by ATS.
- The number of jobs you include on your resume depends on your experience level and the number of companies you want to work for. It’s usually best to limit your resume to a 10- to 15-job list, with each job section spanning multiple pages. You can add your job to your resume in reverse chronological order, starting with your current or most recent job.
- While it’s possible to include everything on your resume, it’s often best to leave gaps in your employment history. This is especially important if you’re including jobs you held more than 10 years ago. Leave at least a gap of at least two years between jobs, or choose a shorter gap if it’s acceptable to you.
- Your resume’s employment history should include the name of the employer, your job title, years of employment, and a few bullet points with your strongest skills and accomplishments. If you’re still working with an employer, you can use their official job title instead of an informal title, such as “Research assistant.”
- If you have more than 10 years of employment history, you can use a functional resume format. You can create a functional resume by combining the functional and chronological resume formats. Read through the job listing to identify which of your skills and experiences are most relevant to the position. Then, include those items in your resume.
- The format of your header should be consistent with the format of your resume. That said, there are some situations in which it may be appropriate to point out your availability. These situations include if you are a salaried employee, you are older than 35 years old, or you are a member of a specific group, such as nurses or teachers.
Based on 65 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple, yet it gets the job. Boom, you have an 80% chance of getting hired with this template. Boom, your chances of getting hired increased by X%. Boom, your time down at the job center went from 30 minutes to just 10 minutes.
It’s simple, easy to use, beautiful, and extremely effective. You won’t find a template like this anywhere else. If you’re looking for something fancy, look elsewhere. This template will do the job and look damn good doing it.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the template that got me my dream job. It’s the template that got me 3 interviews a day in the time I applied for like 2 jobs. 99% of the time, the resume I submitted was the one the company selected from the list we built in Excel.
It’s so easy to use, and every single recruiter has looked at it. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen it pop up in various posts, and then I check the sidebar, and it’s not there anymore. Ah, sweet moderation.
I’m a Corporate Trainer based in NY, and this template has helped me land some of the top companies and jobs I’m looking for.
I know it’s not “traditional” but it’s so damn effective. Picking a template with this level of customization is a no brainer. Not only that, but it’s so damn easy to customize. Changing the look is a single line of code; changing the content is literally a two-liner.
First, here are the requirements for a good résumé:1) it should be one page; 2) it should be easy to read and follow; 3) it should not include a lot of “flashy” or “fancy” graphics or photos; and 4) it should not include a lot of text”.
Without it, I would have never gotten this far, and I would have never gotten the resources to not only try, but try again. It’s that important. I know it’s possible to screw this up, and I want you guys to know how I feel about it before you point it out to me.
I used this template to apply for two internships, both of which I was accepted to. I had no intern experience when I applied, so I just put my study abroad experience and the one internship I had done. Both of those internships have helped me tremendously, and I wouldn’t have been able to do them without the study abroad experience and the internship.
No other template is as easy to use. No other is as intuitively simple yet effective. No other makes it easy to create a professional, effective resume that gets the job you want. Grab this template now, and you will not be disappointed.