With graphic design in mind, this corporate resume was formatted to also be used for a cover letter or even for letterhead use. All sections, memes, and headers are already grouped and in proper formats. Take a look:
- Aside from recoloring the vectors, Napoleon allows you to choose a monogram, resize the margins, and set the data for it’s clusters bar charts to fit your skill-sets as desired.
- If the amount of icons listed within the interests & hobbies section overwhelms you, you can tone it down by swapping it out for a description box to point out your quantifiable results. Just be sure to include enough achiever words to impress all who read it.
- Everything you can think of in Napoleon can be modified with one click, just follow the guide included in the download to personalize the text and picture.
- Including a professional section on your resume can help you prepare for the interview process by allowing you to highlight your most relevant experiences and professional achievements. As you write your resume, review the job posting of the position you’re interested in to identify any keywords that you can include in your professional section.
- Include any awards you have received or mentoring experience. For example, if you are the captain of your sports team, you would be wise to include this in this section. This would show employers that you have leadership abilities and that you can teach new techniques to your team.
You can use this section to highlight your achievements and show how you can meet the employer’s needs. To make your resume stand out, consider adding following two key points:
- Add your job to the end of your work history list. You can also choose to add your job to your education section if you have a bachelor’s degree. Start with your most recent position and work back to your oldest.
- Include related skills. For example, if you have a Adaptive Skills certification, you would include it in this section as well. Other skills you may want to add include any certifications you have earned or training and education programs you have participated in.
Based on 29 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so easy to use, and every single one of the examples on Google Docs is better than the next. If you’re looking for a resume template that is both easy to use and looks good, then you owe it to yourself to download this and make it happen.
No other template is as easy to use, easy to customize, and looks as good as this one. I can guarantee you that within 30 seconds of looking at this template, at least one recruiter is going to have an idea that makes sense from their perspective, and at least one HR manager is going to go into the template and use it as a guide.
No matter how much experience you have, or what kind of job you’re looking for, it’s always best to have a solid resume first. Then you can focus on your experience. Showing the world how awesome you are can only get you so far though. You need a winning resume to get you there.
It allows me to fit my most recent work experience (my only professional experience was 2 years in retail) onto only one page, which is essential because I have three types of experience that I want to display. Also – every element is carefully aligned to make sure your content gets seen clearly without any “flow issues”.
It beats ATS. ATS is a computer system that filters out irrelevant information. It’s simple, easy to read and follows a logical progression. Most resumes out there are a mess that’s hard to parse. It’s relatively easy to re-format, since most resumes are formatted to begin with. It follows a logical “story” progression.
It allowed me to fit all the information on one page without it being crammed to two pages. I’m not looking for another job right now, so I’m hoping if I get this right, I can get a job in the future as well.
The old cv was pretty much a trash-pile and I felt like it wasn’t very professional. This one has a little bit of white space at the bottom so it doesn’t look so “dense”. I think it’s easier to read as well.
I have always been a people person, and I like the idea of creating a company that focuses on having an atmosphere of camaraderie and fun. I have been in sales for nearly my entire career and do not want to do anything else. I have been in a management position for nearly three years and feel like I can handle the challenges that come with being a top sales person.
When listing only ged for education – my resume still pulls the eye in a good direction. It’s thorough. I’ve gone through so many examples online, and there are some things that are just not relevant in my field (i.e.
I graduated from a top-tier university in the Midwest with a 3.9 GPA with a Finance degree in 2017. My Junior year was spent trying to switch majors and it was really difficult. I ended up leaving school with a 2.3 GPA. I then spent a year doing a full-time job and a year working for my father in manufacturing. I finally graduated in 2021 with a 2.35 GPA.