Panthera is a basic but top knotch designed executive outline, plus a cover letter, accompanied by 3 specialized fonts.
The page layout consists of a creme colored 20% dotted texture backdrop and a well defined header with matching vertical strips.
It combines three columns on top of an adjustable table for leadership experience, listing contact information along the bottom of the document.
- Behind large lettering for your name and linkedin URL sits an 80% transparent text box.
Work History Writing Tips:
- Add the job title and the name of the company below the company’s name. For example, if you’re applying for a job at a firm that’s been in your family for many years, you can include the firm’s name and title, such as “Smith, Franklin & Marshall.”
- If you’re still employed there, you can list your tasks or responsibilities. To save space, you can list all of your tasks and responsibilities, even if they’re unrelated to one another. If you’ve added your responsibilities to your resume, you can use a bulleted list and description format.
- If you’ve received awards for your work, you can include them on your resume to show employers you’ve continued to grow your skills despite your advanced age. You can also include awards received for volunteering and making an impact in your community.
- Under the job title and company name, you can list the years you worked at that company. If you’re still employed there, you can write “Present” or “Current” instead of listing the end date, or you could add your expected graduation date.
Based on 265 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
It’s so simple and yet packed with so much information that the information doesn’t even come to you. You have to go out of your way to find the information because it’s not lying around, it’s hidden in plain sight for you to find it.
It’s simple, easy to follow, and yet the content is so powerful and impressive. You’re seriously going to regret not trying this template out. I guarantee it will change the way you look at resumes forever.
I know I’m never going to pass an ATS with this on my resume. I’m also never going to be able to find a decent paying job with this. But what I *am* able to do is sit at home and use this resume to apply for dozens of jobs with a single checkmark.
99% success rate of getting hired with this resume. I cannot tell you how many clients I’ve helped where someone looked at their resume for days, sent it to me, and then got a huge kick out of it. They said “Dude, I can’t believe you wrote that”. It was usually followed by “But. . but. . but. “. .
It’s so simple and yet packs a punch. It’s like a modern day story of how a girl with no experience ended up managing a multi billion dollar company. TL:DR – This template is so easy to use, it literally made my resume bulletproof. I didn’t have to try many times to get the job because of this template.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the resume builder that will help you land your dream job. No more ugly gap between your work experience and your education. Just pure, unadulterated information. Boom – you’re hired. Boom – your resume is amazing. Boom – you’re a master at creating resumes.
It’s simple, clean, to the point, and professional. I can guarantee you that if you use this template, your resume will be looked at by somebody, somewhere. And that somebody, somewhere is a recruiter, or a hiring manager, or both.
Sure, it’s a bit of a technical template, but it’s 100% effective and will get you every single job you want with the potential to increase your salary by X% or increase your life by X%. It’s that good.
Ever. It’s so simple, yet packs a wallop. It truly is the single most important thing you can do to improve your chances at getting a job. I can tell you it saved mine, and many other people’s, chances at getting hired. It’s that important.
100% worth the money. I’m telling you right now, if you haven’t paid for it, I’ll refund you money. Trust me, I just might do this. Trust me, I’m a real person with feelings too.