Uses a turquoise sidebar for your section headings, with an engaging 3D pie chart for four key skills giving an otherwise text-dense design a modern feel.
- The vector illustrations have percentage marks on them, against a raised silver background for grabbing hiring manager’s attention. Leadership qualities can be a good or bad advantage depending on whether its your first job with a new employer or not. Since the sample professional summary is listed second, writing a quick overview that highlights your credentials is recommended for multiple jobs.
- Include your name initials in the upper right corner within the box with patterned borders. Followed by an employment table, the meaning of which is for your work history, minus descriptions of course.
Quick Tip: An effective core-functional based resume is one that does more than make a distinction of directly related experience to the role that you are applying. You are showcasing what matters to hiring managers in its most simplistic form – which means making an impression much less difficult. This design was submitted in traditional form and reformatted to meet core-functional criteria because of how well it gives your future employers a true glimpse of how valuable you can be to their company.
- After your work experience section, you can add sections for things such as volunteer experience, awards and skills. Make sure to only include specific skills that directly relate to the job you are applying for. For instance, if you are applying for a communications job, you could include that you have public speaking and professional writing skills.
- If you do have some job history related to the role, you may want to list it at the end of your resume. When you have a lot of gaps between jobs, it is usually best to leave out the dates of employment.
People who have gaps in their careers or made a career change should use a core-functional resume format. Also, if you’re applying for a skills-based role or have a high level of work experience, you may want to choose this type of resume.
- To keep everything to one page, you will need to decide which job history and skills are most important to include for the job you are applying to. Start by listing all of your relevant skills and qualifications.
Based on 191 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
And I’m not just saying that because I’m one of the best at making resumes. I’m telling you this because I want you to succeed. I want you to get hired. Successfully! Without me even having to put a single one of those “I’m awesome, tell me how awesome I am” stock phrases on you.
It’s simple, it’s clean, and it’s effective. I can’t tell you how many jobs I’ve applied for that I’ve never even heard back from because the company was too busy hiring people and had no time to interview me. That’s why I recommend using a template – it saves you from having to do all the legwork all over again.
It’s so simple yet packs a punch. Best of both worlds. A resume you can use to land any job. A resume that looks good to the eye. A resume that gets you noticed. Best of both worlds. A resume you can use to land any job. A resume that looks good to the eye.
It is simple, easy to understand, and extremely effective. I can’t tell you how many resumes I have seen that look like they’ve been drawn by some 14-year-old with a dip pen. These resumes look like they’ve been drawn by some artist who’s just trying to look cool while they’re at it.
It’s so easy to use, and a huge time saver. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a recruiter take a look at my resume, delete some of it, and then quickly rewrite it again without getting it right the first time. That’s what happened to me twice.
It is so simple to use and will give you the best result. I guarantee you will get more interviews with this resume than any other. I have used this template my friends from all over the world have gotten. I have used this template to get 3 interviews with a company that originally wanted me to interview for 30 people.
99% success rate of getting hired within 1 month of starting the job, and the company is thrilled to have a new employee on board! No more hiring delays, lower quality of the final product, or lost time due to hiring delays. Just straight forward, effective, and quick to get hired.
It’s so simple, and yet it gets 1000% results. I can guarantee you that in the next 5 seconds a recruiter is going to look it over and get the idea that it’s not real. It’s that good. If you’re serious about getting hired, you owe it to yourself to try this template out for yourself.
It’s simple, easy to use, beautiful, and versatile enough to handle whatever formatting system you’re using (I used both). It even works with Word and PDFs! If you’re looking for something impressive and impressive-looking, this is it. If you’re looking for something that will make your resume stand out and be seen, look no further.
It’s simple, beautiful, professional, and awesome. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a resume that I’m pretty sure is going to get rejected because it’s just so goddamn beautiful. And it’s so easy to put up, it looks like it was made by an 8 year old.