Need to fit a whole lot of work history, multiple degrees, or a long list of your areas of expertise all onto one page? This graphical CV accomplishes this in a trendy way, adding a little oomph to your personality too. The infographic elements included are inserted to showcase your abilities and there is a wide range of design patterns, which happen to do an impressive job of serving as accents throughout the page. A border-less clean approach to an otherwise filled up outline from top to bottom. You can see the huge amounts of space it gives to add important information.
- This resume template has an impactful timeline designed to help you map out where your career has taken you over the years. Oftentimes, visually depicting your work experience can work wonders in the eyes of potential employers.
- You can tweak the charts, change the languages section to something different, or use a qr code generator and personalize it to the degree of your choosing.
- Try to list some interests that are somewhat relevant to your career if possible. Above, you can also see the international experience infographic, ready to be customized to fit your background. You’ll find multiple maps in the images folder of the download pack. Choose one to capture the look you’re going for.
- Don’t be afraid of tossing in an opening statement. This can show employers that you have the skills and background knowledge necessary for the role and that you’re motivated to learn new skills and apply your knowledge in a new role.
- You can include a career summary if you have up to 10 years of relevant work experience doing what you do. Normally this will provide further insight into your job duties and experience gained in a career, and it can also show employers that you have a lot of value to add to the company.
- Use your work history bullets to provide an overview of your job duties and accomplishments. If you hold less experience than you’d like, you can consider including some outreach work activities to provide a concise overview of your role as a mentor and how you helped non-profits setup charity related events.
Based on 180 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
I had to update my resume after getting laid off in January and was not sure how to make my resume look better. So, I used a template I liked and applied for 20+ jobs with it and only got 1 interview. I just made a new resume, based on the original template, but with some changes to make it more professional.
I had no idea what I was doing, and my old resume was a mess. This new resume is at a very good place, but I would love some **lessons learned** as I move forward. First and most importantly – **your name is visible on the first page! ** It’s a small font, and all the text fits on one line.
I know it’s expensive, but it’s worth it. 100%. I promise you’ll be as happy as I am when you look at your new resume. The only thing I don’t understand is how to show a significant accomplishment from my previous jobs.
Without this template, I would have never landed an amazing job in my life. It is the most important thing you will ever do in your life. I can tell you it is not easy to do, and it is not something you can just show up and have a great resume.
It’s so easy to use, and will save you tons of time over coming job searches. I’m just so tired of writing resumes that look like they were designed by a 5 year old with a crayon. These templates are so simple, yet so effective.
You can have your information anywhere, as long as it is a WORD, a number, or a symbol. Once you insert your information, you have a fully functional resume that looks good and is easy for HR managers to read. You also don’t have to know how to use a computer. No need to learn how to type.
No other template can compete with the quality and style of this template. It is simple, clean, easy to read, and extremely effective at converting any recruiter to hiring manager.
I know it’s not perfect, and you’re going to rip me apart for making what most people are thinking “mistake”, but hear me out. I’m not a normal 22 year old college student looking for a job. I’m in my mid-30’s. I’ve been working since I was 15.
No other template is going to show you how to do this. Show you how to do this and you’ll have your job within 10 seconds. No one else is going to have that. This template is so powerful and the results are amazing. I’m showing you how to do the most important thing in the world in 5 easy steps.
It’s simple, easy to remember, and professional looking . It stands out from all the other templates you’ve been creating on Word, Google Docs, or whatever other resume templates you’ve been messing around with. No more random formatting, no more random bullets, it’s all there on one page.