Need to fit a whole lot of work history, multiple degrees, or a long list of your areas of expertise all onto one page? This graphical CV accomplishes this in a trendy way, adding a little oomph to your personality too. The infographic elements included are inserted to showcase your abilities and there is a wide range of design patterns, which happen to do an impressive job of serving as accents throughout the page. A border-less clean approach to an otherwise filled up outline from top to bottom. You can see the huge amounts of space it gives to add important information.
- This resume template has an impactful timeline designed to help you map out where your career has taken you over the years. Oftentimes, visually depicting your work experience can work wonders in the eyes of potential employers.
- You can tweak the charts, change the languages section to something different, or use a qr code generator and personalize it to the degree of your choosing.
- Try to list some interests that are somewhat relevant to your career if possible. Above, you can also see the international experience infographic, ready to be customized to fit your background. You’ll find multiple maps in the images folder of the download pack. Choose one to capture the look you’re going for.
- Don’t be afraid of tossing in an opening statement. This can show employers that you have the skills and background knowledge necessary for the role and that you’re motivated to learn new skills and apply your knowledge in a new role.
- You can include a career summary if you have up to 10 years of relevant work experience doing what you do. Normally this will provide further insight into your job duties and experience gained in a career, and it can also show employers that you have a lot of value to add to the company.
- Use your work history bullets to provide an overview of your job duties and accomplishments. If you hold less experience than you’d like, you can consider including some outreach work activities to provide a concise overview of your role as a mentor and how you helped non-profits setup charity related events.
Based on 180 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
You can have your resume done online in just a few minutes, with the result being your resume looking as good as new in as little as 3 days. This template can be used by anyone whether you have 1 or 1000 resumes. Everyone can follow along, including recruiters and hiring managers who are looking at your resume.
It is so simple yet packs a wallop. It gets the job you want in the interview stage. Bonus: it is the best selling resume template on the internet. 99. 9% of the people trying to turn their boring, vague, irrelevant resumes into something interesting and eye catching have found that just slapping a boring template on top doesn’t cut it.
It’s so damn easy to use, fits in one page, and gets the job you want in the fastest possible time. If you’re serious about getting a job it should be your number one resume priority right now. The only thing better than having a great resume is having a great network of people working for you. That’s what friends are for.
It’s so simple, yet it gets the job you want. Unfold it, peel back the layers, and you’ll see every single beauty lurking within. Hands down, this is the best resume template ever.
It’s simple, easy to use, beautiful, and versatile enough to handle whatever your creative skills are. It looks nice, but it’s not flashy. You don’t need to go hunting for a “wow” resume template. This one does it all. It’s that good.
I used this template to apply for two internships, both of which I was accepted to. I also used this template for one of my summer internships. I used this resume template to get my current job. I have now had this job for over three years, and it is one of my best examples of a well-rounded resume I have ever used.
It starts with a clean, uncluttered template. You can quickly see how the formatting will look and feel. Next, you have a list of the job duties and responsibilities. The list is clear, concise, and easy to understand. Finally, you have a list of your achievements and qualifications.
It’s so simple, yet packs a punch. It’s the ultimate in minimalism. It’s clean. It’s to the point. It’s exactly what you’re looking for. There’s no more awesome resume template on the planet than this one.
Get rid of that stupid objective and summary section. The information in those sections is redundant, and you should be including your keywords in your summary at least every other section. Order the sections When you are applying to a specific job, always put the job title in the top left corner, even if you aren’t applying to the same job twice.
It is so much better than the first one, now I have to pick just one. Thanks for your help.