A visually appealing professional resume template given the name Vallisneria for it’s calming earth-toned color scheme, empowers nurses to tailor their curriculum vitae to promote wellness and health to a degree that impresses medical clinics, outpatient facilities, rehabilitation centers, or senior centers.
- This eye-catching design has pronounced boxes that specify areas of expertise ranging from cardiology, to giatrics, critical care, to acute care.
- Listing a lot of externship experience sure makes building a nursing targeted curriculum vitae easier than administering medications. Follow the sample CV for ideas on formatting.
- Your resume is often the first impression you make on a hiring manager or recruiter. If your resume is well-written, expertly formatted and packed with information, you are more likely to be noticed by hiring managers and recruiters. But what if your resume is missing important pieces like a professional summary or an objective statement?
- Including these details on your resume can help make your resume more scannable, helping a hiring manager or recruiter to better understand your qualifications and why you are the best candidate for the role. If you are about to graduate college, have limited work experience and want to highlight your skills, a resume without these items may not be competitive.
- If you are using a professional profile or networking profile as a guide for your resume and cover letter, you may not need to include your contact information on the resume. If you have an online portfolio, you may consider omitting your address and phone number in your portfolio since those details can provide unnecessary clutter.
- While you may have a large number of contacts in your job title, add only those who are relevant to the job you’re applying for. For instance, if you work as a liaison between two companies, you don’t need to include
- To create a scannable resume, tailor your resume to the job and program you are applying to. For instance, when applying to a scientific research program, your resume may need to include a professional summary or mission statement. Likewise, if you are applying to an administrative role at a large university, you may want to include a description of your role there.
Based on 33 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
I went from a job that I thought I was not qualified for (my first job out of grad school) to a job that I am qualified for (my current job). I think that my current employer would like me to be there for at least a few more years so I am trying to do everything I can to keep my options open.
I used this resume template and got 6 callbacks in 4 weeks. I didn’t have to do anything special like uploading a cover letter or uploading my picture. Just send your formatted resume and a cover letter. These guys did an outstanding job and I would recommend their service to anyone!
Although it is unconventional (I think), most likely no one will ever know that its been modified like thats because they are all formatted similarly from Microsoft Word to begin with or were created in Photoshop after graduation anyway. And secondly, even though i have only had two jobs since graduating – certainly not extensive experience as such just trying *to be thorough*.
I currently work in a client-facing position, so I think having the title “Director” is pretty cool.
I had to change jobs 5x and it was the single worst experience of my life. Not only was I miserable at my current job, but I was also constantly being graded on how well I adapted to the new position. Not only that, but my boss was incredibly spiteful and would sabotage my projects and my confidence daily. It was all so exhausting that I eventually had to resign in shame.Now, I have over a year of experience at my next job.
I’ve been searching for a job (literally just “job”) for the past 3 weeks and I’ve only gotten one interview (which unfortunately didn’t result in a job offer) and that was through a recruiter that just sent my resume off her company’s website. I’ve been unemployed since then and it’s just been getting worse and worse.
I applied to a few jobs with a resume like this, but I was able to land only 1 interview. I don’t have much experience, but I am trying to get into the field I studied. I was able to do this by re-doing my resume so many times, each time crafting it to the position I am trying to get.
I’m not looking for a handout; I’m looking for a way to make my resume stand out. I’ve had some minor success with it, but it hasn’t been enough to keep me from having to go back and redo the whole thing from scratch.
I feel like it’s the most professional and honest looking resume I’ve ever created. I used a layout from a college resume template. After looking around in various languages and on the internet, I found that most people suggest that you format your resume in a way that makes it easy for the reader to pick out important information. My current resume doesn’t do this very well.
In a minimal manner you can list internships but still have them elaborately patterned. Everything is nice and wide to fit on two pages, and it’s aesthetically pleasing without being too over the top.