A visually appealing professional resume template given the name Vallisneria for it’s calming earth-toned color scheme, empowers nurses to tailor their curriculum vitae to promote wellness and health to a degree that impresses medical clinics, outpatient facilities, rehabilitation centers, or senior centers.
- This eye-catching design has pronounced boxes that specify areas of expertise ranging from cardiology, to giatrics, critical care, to acute care.
- Listing a lot of externship experience sure makes building a nursing targeted curriculum vitae easier than administering medications. Follow the sample CV for ideas on formatting.
- Your resume is often the first impression you make on a hiring manager or recruiter. If your resume is well-written, expertly formatted and packed with information, you are more likely to be noticed by hiring managers and recruiters. But what if your resume is missing important pieces like a professional summary or an objective statement?
- Including these details on your resume can help make your resume more scannable, helping a hiring manager or recruiter to better understand your qualifications and why you are the best candidate for the role. If you are about to graduate college, have limited work experience and want to highlight your skills, a resume without these items may not be competitive.
- If you are using a professional profile or networking profile as a guide for your resume and cover letter, you may not need to include your contact information on the resume. If you have an online portfolio, you may consider omitting your address and phone number in your portfolio since those details can provide unnecessary clutter.
- While you may have a large number of contacts in your job title, add only those who are relevant to the job you’re applying for. For instance, if you work as a liaison between two companies, you don’t need to include
- To create a scannable resume, tailor your resume to the job and program you are applying to. For instance, when applying to a scientific research program, your resume may need to include a professional summary or mission statement. Likewise, if you are applying to an administrative role at a large university, you may want to include a description of your role there.
Based on 33 Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated .
I graduated college in 2011, and due to some financial problems, I had to drop out of grad school. I had a job as an unpaid intern for a year, but it wasn’t enough to live on. So I worked a low-paying job as an admin assistant for a couple months and then went back to looking for grad school. Well, I found it and graduated in 2012.
It’s so easy to use, and will save you tons of time and make you look like an expert. This template will give you an idea, and then you can create more of your own personal masterpieces. I can guarantee you that once you try this template, you will never look at a resume the same way again.
It’s so simple, and yet the best resume ever. You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on a template that is going to end up looking like a cheap resume that will most likely get tossed into the trash. I can tell you right now that this template has helped me land two jobs out of the hundreds I applied to.